“Amazing!”
Review of Relish Downtown

Relish Downtown
Ranked #101 of 646 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Came here after a night of hanging out... was the BEST burger I've ever had! Hands down!! Always fresh, fast and great service at the BEST prices!!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Great burger selection, along with other items. I had a hot dog which was the best ever. Recommend going when not too crowded.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Have been to two Relish locations. They are both consistently good. Was here on New Year's Eve after the fireworks at Depot Park. It was packed, and there was a long line. However, the two employees really hustled and handled it well.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

They have special on Tuesday's at lunch. My friend and I practically go every week, the manager Mike, knows us by name. It's like a subway but for burgers, chicken, fish sandwiches.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Food was great! At first I thought it was just gonna taste like five guys but once I sat down and took my first bite, I was in heaven!!! Thanks!