Lowest prices for your stay
Country Inn
PricelineUS$98
Expedia.comUS$98
ZenHotels.comUS$103
1,215 results
All reviews cracker barrel front desk cookies room was clean waffles off the highway hot breakfast would definitely stay here again easy access university hospital inns game
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed and we were impressed with the kindness professionalism shown to us. Queen and Kaylee were so helpful and kind. Queen went above and beyond helping us. Our room was very clean the bed was extremely comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kristan_FDM_CIS, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gainesville, FL, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! I am glad that the staff was able to make you feel at home while you were staying with us. I will make sure to let the staff, as well as Kaylee and Queen, know about your kind words. Once again, thank you and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Beds were comfy and breakfast was well laid out and good. Ingrid and Logan kept the breakfast bar stocked and tables cleaned.
The gentleman from the Congo that checked us in was professional and efficient.
Great place for a one night stay but it was near a lot of restaurants and the university of Florida so a longer stay could also work

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kristan_FDM_CIS, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gainesville, FL, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us. We appreciate all feedback in making our hotel better and providing the best experience for valued guests such as yourself. We hope to see you again if you are ever in town!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

The room and hotel were clean, the check-in was very fast, and decorations were nice. We all slept well - I think the walls are well-insulated because our room was near the elevators, but we didn’t hear anything.
Stayed up late due to New Years, and it was hard to get my kids up for breakfast. Finally came downstairs and was greeted by Samantha K who was so friendly and welcoming. She was cheerful, helpful, and a sunshine to the breakfast room. She even helped make waffles for my kids. I had to bring up a plate/juice to my room for my older son who was still sleeping, and she was so observant and proactive, immediately offered me a tray and plate cover to help me bring the items up to the room.
What a great way to start the day, and we are now well rested, fed, and ready to continue our family vacation trip.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do our best to keep our property maintained and inviting, so we are glad you found it to be satisfactory. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful place, comfy/clean rooms, safe area, welcoming staff! Ty, the front desk clerk, was wonderful! She made us feel at home & even baked us the most delicious cookies! We loved our stay! Thanks!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you and your family had a positive experience and will be staying with us in the future. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

From the minute I walked in, everyone I met was friendly and welcoming. Got a great room and rate, and Samantha K in the breakfast room was especially kind. Decorated beautifully also! Would stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2019

We appreciate your review and are thrilled to see you found our location and hotel to be excellent. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you in the future!