“Best Thai food in town”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 8, 2015

One of my favorite places for lunch & dinner in Gainesville downtown. Good food & drinks. Great staff serving you some of the most delicious Thai food in town. Definitely try half-n-half Thai curry.

Reviewed June 6, 2015

every thing I had was perfect service was great young man. curry chicken awesome spring rolls crunchy hot loaded with flavor hot and sour soup was worth the trip so so many items to chose from.. I know you would like this if you like real Asian food

Reviewed April 21, 2015

Great Japanese food - a variety of entrees and a decent sushi selection - but what impressed m the most was the menu of 20-30 different kinds of tea. The tea leaves were steamed and strained before the tea was brought to the table, and the tea was delicious. The only negative comment I have is that the restaurant is hard to find. It is tucked inside a shopping center and there are no large signs to direct you so I ended up walking around for a while before I saw their sandwich-board sign outside the front door.

Reviewed March 6, 2015

This was the third time we'd been to Liquid Ginger, not sure if we will be back after this experience! We waited an hour for our food. After waiting 45 minutes we asked about our order and the waiter told us that he wasn't the cook and he put our order in as soon as we have it to him. He went on to say if he could cook it faster he would. It took another 15 minutes for our food! As if that was not bad enough two of us didn't get our food - which was tempura! I must say the only redeeming thing about this whole experience was the food, it truly was delicious. Upon cashing out and talking to the manager we heard excuse after excuse! The server was also the bar tender because the scheduled one was a no show. Had we know this we would have say closer to him. We wanted an apology, got a bunch of excuses from the server and manager! Disappointing impression for my parents first visit to Gainesville!

Reviewed March 5, 2015 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant by a friend who said it was her favourite restaurant in the city... i was very disappointed: sushi were not good, and the other meat dish was only okay.
The sushi menu I ordered was suppose to come with souo and salad, which i never got.