“Nice atmosphere and nice food”
Review of Liquid Ginger

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Went there for lunch; not bad at all, but lunch for 3 people ran over $50 although no alcohol was ordered.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Have been here a few times for birthday dinners. Have also witnessed graduation celebrations. The food is superb. Service can be a little slow when crowded.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I visited often and this place is an awesome off the beaten path restaurant. Great service and delicious food! You won't regret eating here.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I had lunch one Sunday at Liquid Ginger. I was really impressed! For $8 each we ordered Curry coconut chicken as an entree. We were not disappointed! The plate was full of chicken, with lots of veggies and great sauce. Included in the price were both soup and salad. I got to take food home for later!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

I hate giving bad reviews, especially at restaurants I usually love. But 6 friends had dinner. My scallops were dry and over-cooked. Everyone else loved their orders. The waitress made us do her work for her. She took all 6 orders from one end of the table and expected us to pass all the menus to her.then she expected us to pass the plates, again from one end of the table. She didn’t show up to take empty plates. When asked to take a plate, Although empty handed she said she’d come back. She did not come back until delivering the checks which she again passed down from one end. There was plenty of room for her to properly serve as evidenced by the bartender who, seeing our predicament, removed our plates. Properly. He did not ask us to pass them. My previous experience here was excellent. My scallops were the only bad order. My 5 friends all loved their food. But my personal experience of this meal was barely worth a 2.

Date of visit: June 2018