“Delicious Dinner”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Went to L.G. to celebrate a co-worker's retirement. We had a wonderful time and the food was delicious. Lots of different things on the table and everyone was happy with their food. I especially enjoyed the tempura - amazingly light batter, great texture to the veggies beneath it, and beautiful presentation of all the food. I also really enjoyed my seared scallops dinner.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I've been here twice and have only gotten the tofu pad thai but it's such a good pad thai that I don't think I'll be changing up my order anytime soon. I've seen people have large group dinners in here as well as just casual dining. The service is great and the food has always tasted good. The location is a little hard to find but totally worth it.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Wanted to try this place & went out with friends. I had the mahi-mahi and everyone else had coconut curry with chicken. My dish was tasty but the fish was over cooked. My friends liked their meal but my husband felt the curry didn’t have enough chicken and was too spicy.

Bangkok Square you remain #1 for Thai food in our hearts!

PS: Our service was excellent.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Went there for lunch; not bad at all, but lunch for 3 people ran over $50 although no alcohol was ordered.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

Have been here a few times for birthday dinners. Have also witnessed graduation celebrations. The food is superb. Service can be a little slow when crowded.