Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill SuitesUS$101
Expedia.comUS$101
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
TravelocityUS$101
Vio.comUS$101
1,189 results
All reviews breakfast staff miss shirley front desk great stay the hotel is clean convenient location the breakfast area oatmeal shands hospital free breakfast home away from home great customer service definitely stay here again hot breakfast university interstate sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2020 via mobile

The staff at this hotel was amazing and very kind. Especially Ms. Red and Ms. Bee who took the time to care for particular needs of my family and I. It is very clean and they take COVID-19 seriously. Will come again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2020

Having stayed at Marriott properties for over 40 years, whenever we travel we always look for one of the Marriott chain hotels if possible. On this trip we pre-paid for the room, and checked in around 3:30 PM giving my credit card for any incidentals as is customary. That evening as we were having a glass of wine my wife was startled when she saw a roach walk across the wall which I eliminated. I called the front desk, and was informed they had no others accommodations available, but would be sure that I receive additional points for the stay.
The sitting area was heavily stained, the refrigerator looked as if it had never been defrosted, and when I checked my on-line account the next day, there was a $ 27.00 fee charged to my account. I am still waiting for the call back to explain the $ 27.00 fee.

Room tip: other hotel
Date of stay: July 2020
Julian Vazquez, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2020

Gary T,
I hope you accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you encounter in your room,there is no excuse.We have a Vendor that provides services to prevent pest from our property and will address this with them,Gary T, I can assure to that you experience was the exception and not the standard ,we pride ourselves in providing the best possible experience to all of our guest and we truly feel disappointed for failing your expectations.I will make sure we make it right to you and issue the points offered.In regards of the $27.00,this was a hold for incidentals that was released at checkout,depending on your bank this can take about 5 Business day for your bank to release this back to you.Gar T, Thank you so much for your feedback and choosing Springhill Suites for your hospitality needs,Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you with anything.

Reviewed June 24, 2020 via mobile

Stayed one night while in town to visit friends. Couldn’t be happier room was very comfortable, clean. Front desk people were very friendly and breakfast was very good. Would definitely stay here again. Reasonably priced.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed April 6, 2020

Friendly staff and very close to restaurants, room was comfortable and very clean! Also, Bass Pro Shop is 2 minutes away. The hotel has easy access to Interstate -75 centrally located to shopping and variety of restaurants. I would stay again! Free breakfast is a plus.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 22, 2020

I was staying with friends in Panama City and the weather had turned bad. Rather than stay another night, we decided to head toward Orlando and stop in Gainesville. It turned out to be a good decision as the hotel was located close to great dining and the campus for a quick visit. Plus, Shirley, the breakfast QUEEN, just made our stay. She was friendly to everyone but when we told her we were from Virginia we shared even more conversation over the very nice buffet provided by the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020