“Good food & service, Good for I-75 Travelers ”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #16 of 621 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Familiar with the Bonefish chain?
This location is no different then others ...
-hostess very greeting.
-waitress very personable.
-fish cooked correctly and served warm.
-wine selection available and appropriate for the different entrees.
-lot of tables so don't be surprised with the crowd.
-noisy !!

We had a pleasant meal, nice tasting wine, friendly and attentive service.

This location is at I-75, Exit 384.
In a super-1 story-mall; independent stores. Ample parking. Whether a Gainesville (area) resident or a traveler, this is an excellent choice to have a meal at.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

We (two people in the 60s, two in their 70s, and two in their 80s) ate here on a Saturday night, and of course the place was hopping. The service was reasonably fast, given how crowded the restaurant was, and efficient. The quality of the fish was very good, almost excellent, and the choice of sides very nice. But the overall experience was of being in a big, noisy dining hall, which contrasted with other elements that could have made it a more relaxing evening.

The wine selections were good, albeit a bit pricey.

Reviewed December 29, 2017

We dined at Bonefish Grill in Gainesville for the second consecutive year after a day's driving on our way to our Florida destination to spend the winter months. Once again the food was exceptionally good however the highlight of our evening was our server Sarah L who was efficient to say the least but who also exemplified a great personality which made the evening so enjoyable.
We thank Sarah and the staff at Bonefish for the first class service. We will be back next year !!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I am sort of picky when it comes to sea food but this restaurant was great. I ordered the Oscar Mahi Mahi and I was pleasantly satisfied. The meal was big enough for me and I was full. But since I have the rule that if I have sea food I must have dessert (lol) I ordered the Chocolate flavored Crème Brulee, and let me say, OMG, it was delicious.

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

My son and his wife were visiting from Chicago. We decided to have our first meal together at bonefish Grill. It was one of the poorest meals I have had there at the same restaurant. My son and I ordered the filets which came dry and tasteless; neither of us finished our portions. The scalloped potatoes were heavily cheesed and not as we expected. The crab cakes crumbled because they had so much filler. It was not a good experience.

BonefishGrill, Manager at Bonefish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that there were some issues with your food. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at customerservice@bonefishgrill.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Gainesville, FL". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey