“Wow! Great Thai Lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2017

Enjoyed everything at this little Jewel of a Restaurant. Traveling through Gainesville and found this place on TripAdvisor. Had to try it. So Happy we went here. It is now on my permanent GPS favorite. From the soup, egg roll, cashew nut chicken, pineapple fried rice, coconut ice cream, and even the mints. All things wonderful at this place. Cute inside too. Little sample of Coconut ice cream that comes with the lunch was so good we both ordered the crispy banana and coconut ice cream dessert. Gorgeous presentation and delicious!

1  Thank Dorothy H

Reviewed June 7, 2017

I reviewed this restaurant almost one year ago. My husband and I had lunch there today and we both enjoyed the experience very much. The owner came to our table and explained many dishes on the menu and we might want to try on future visits. This was very helpful. The food we ordered was delicious and fresh and very generous. The husband had the pineapple fried rice. He had to take some home there was so much! He loved it. I ordered a salad off the dinner menu which was amazing. The place is clean and all of the staff very friendly and helpful. We will continue to frequent this place as only positive things to say about it. Enjoy!

1  Thank Kim H
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

This is as good as it gets in Florida. Fresh and spicy Thai food with quick friendly service. A terrific addition to Gainesville.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Drive from Ocala a few times a year and as a world traveler, rank this as my - absolute favorite - Asian, Thai restaurant. Tremendous lunch menu and most importantly is the value. Plentiful portion which is topped off with a taste of coconut ice cream for the palate.

1  Thank golfgator
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Maybe I was unlucky, but the Bangkok fried rice I tried tasted so horrible that I had to waste most of it. The rice was not even mixed evenly with the sauce! I don't know what the cook was doing while preparing it. Also, unlike the other Thai style fried rice I have tried in Thailand and in other places in the US, the flavor was wired too. I don't know how the other dishes taste like. However, given that a basic fried rice had turned into such a disaster, I don't know what to expect.