See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Who cares how old this Motel is! Price is excellent for Gainesville. Staff and Manager helpful, friendly and always ready for a personal contact! Thats what I like! Due to hurrican Irma I was in a safe place with nice people! Thanks again to all of you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Well my stay at the Days Inn, was not horrible, I stayed down the road at the Quality Inn which was much nicer and very clean compared to the Days Inn. When I first walked in the room it had a weird odor which we went to the dollar general and bought some Lysol and candles. The A/C worked great... when it got going. The room was decent but the beds were not all that comfy and not super clean. I found hair some hair and just really didn't feel safe. At about 3AM I heard some loud music with lots of bass but didn't do anything just because some of the people staying there seemed somewhat sketchy. You could smell marijuana walking around at some points. The only thing that really seemed pretty nice was the pool which was closed because it was to late so I couldn't really tell for sure

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2017

I usually stay here whenever I visit Winstar casino, this motel has the most competitive pricing around.
Most importantly this place is silent unlike most of the motels nearby highways.
Rooms are always super clean and comfortable.
Staff is pretty nice and helpful.
Breakfast is good with well maintained cleanliness in breakfast area.
Property seemed to be old but who cares if they meet all requirements for a pleasant stay.
Overall.. it is always a wonderful place to stay in Gainesville in that pricing.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2017

We have been staying here on and off for over a year due to family member seeing specialists at Shands. The motel is well run, very nice owner and the rooms are okay.
We only shower and sleep here--fits our use perfectly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2017

It was so dirty
We got to the room and it was not been cleaned
Even the next day no one even fixed the beds or got the trash
The bathroom were very very dirty
The room had a bad smell
We booked a total of 8 rooms and they were all the same problem
The carpet was very dirty
Breakfast was ok
front desk service was ok

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business