“Great choice.”
Review of Metro Diner

Metro Diner
Ranked #11 of 625 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Was out of town for Pink Martini concert ( which was excellent ).... Sunday morning woke up wanting a good breakfast before traveling. Found the "Metro Diner" close by..... WOW!! if your looking for A LOT of food at a REAL GOOD price..... GOOOOO!!! Service was great, food was also very good and you get a plate full. Everyone was very friendly and waitress was always there. Thank you Metro Diner....

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Lots of different dishes available. I had the avocado toast with two eggs. Two pieces of toast covered with mashed avocado and slice of tomato. Really more than I could eat. Different but delicious .
One of the very few dishes less than $8

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Metro was our first lunch stop when traveling to Naples from Charleston. I must say that we all had a delicious lunch! From the juicy fresh burger to the the salads and fried chicken...all wonderful. Friendly waitress, quick service and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend metro diner -
The only negative was the bathroom...could have been cleaner.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

I travel throughout Florida as a salesman. This diner group has very consistent and great diner food. Good creativity on e menu and specials. I will always eat at a Metro Diner because of the consistency. Very accommodating staff at each location.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast on a Sunday morning and waited less than 10 minutes. The eggs Benedict were excellent and plentiful. The steak and eggs were also good with a generous piece of steak. The protein breakfast had very tasty scrambled eggs and bacon. I ordered the quarter chicken and waffles, which were delicious. The coffee was the only thing that was not to our liking. Prompt and courteous service along with very good food make Metro Diner worth visiting again.