“Great authentic food and good value ”
Review of La Fiesta Mexicana

La Fiesta Mexicana
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Haines City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We were recommended this place by friends and joined them so went as a group of 11 (inc 4 kids aged 6-16). We were accommodated very quickly without pre-booking. Menu is quite extensive and they cater for kids with either smaller portions of the main dishes or chicken tenders as our kids ate ( "the rice was amazing" -from my 10 year old.) I can recommend the parrilladas and the diablo enchiladas. Beer selection is authentic and good. Our servers were ultra polite and welcoming and the food brilliant. The kids devoured their brownie and ice cream at record pace (shared they are huge!) would really recommend.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

A Mexican restaurant with no real marguerita has to overcome a lot. Unfortunately this one does not succeed. Food was plentiful but the chips were few in number and thick and hard like cardboard. Sauce was not pleasant and the cheese sauce on a chimichanga was minimal.. I think better places are available

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

After being in the area for a couple of weeks, I was looking for some Mexican food. This was a great find. It is a small restaurant. The service was great and very friendly. The food was good, though a little more bland than I am used to for Mexican food. I would definitely return if I was in the area again.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Torn between a four and five. The guacamole was just OK and that's disappointing; however, the fajitas were Sizzling and excellent so I'm on the fence. What was the deciding factor? Margaritas, two for one, cold and tasty. Margaritas trump food eight days per week. The decor is typical for a Mexican restaurant, the staff accommodating, pleasant and efficient. Bottom line I recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Will not lie place is a clean. But overall service not sure, nobody greet you or sit you. Over all fresh flavor waters is not that big on variety just orchata. I asked for enchiladas which were mexican style spicy. I asked how spicy they were erc compared other items and so that plate was really "spicy" unfortunately i had to take it home. And i never like taking food home when i first visit for the first time. I got home and beans were flavorless. Rice tasted somewhat burned. The enchiladas i had paid i guess for dinner and not luck and look so small i could just imagine the lunch ones. Hardly any sauce, chicken or onions in them didnt saw queso fresco or sour cream. Just a side of some lettuce and tomatoes which never knew authentic mexican food was ever eaten like that. So over all service food was terrible. First and last.