“The perfect Villa for the perfect holiday!”
other travellers have booked this property
May 2018 on Kokomo Loop
Relax in porch area, photo taken December Large Smart TV. Ipod docking station, DVD player .
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
May 2018 on Kokomo Loop
Relax in porch area, photo taken December
Large Smart TV. Ipod docking station, DVD player .
Modern Dining Table and chairs.  Seats 6.
Kitchen and breakfast bar
En-suite to main bedroom.
Large walk in wardrobe off main bedroom.
Main bedroom overlooks pool and deck.
2nd Bedroom with very comfortable quality mattress. Room has TV and large wardrobe.
Twin Bedded room + Flatscreen TV. Radio alarm.
Enjoy the feeling of privacy when lounging due to the opaque screening.
At rear.Peaceful location, no golf course maintenance noise, no shadows from any trees.
Alternate rear view - not back to back with another villa. May 2018.
Enjoy relaxing at side of your own pool at end of day.
Entrance to Southern Dunes Clubhouse & Tavern On The Dunes
Southern Dunes Golf & Country Club
The Dunes
Bar & TV's at Tavern On the Dunes.  Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Bar meals.Happy Hour 4-7
Southern Dunes Golf Shop
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 27 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ste M
“The perfect Villa for the perfect holiday!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 for a stay in August 2013

Pat, this review is long overdue. I apologize for taking so long, finding the time to review anything leaves my field of concentration quickly.
First of all I will review the landlord. Pat is a very welcoming woman. she stayed in touch right up to my stay and made sure I had all of the info I needed in order to enjoy it. The info she gave was detailed and helped alot!
The only slight annoyance was the fact that we had to take time out of our day to register at contempo which is a couple of miles away from the Villa. we also had to put down a non refundable deposit if I remember correctly. This has nothing to do with Pat, its the company that overlooks all of the villas I think. The deposit can be avoided too, you can chose to pay a different way but you have to go back at the end of the trip, I didnt want to do that so I just paid the non refundable one i think it was about $50 cant really remember the details sorry.
ok, now the villa. The villa is situated on a lovely golf course. you have to drive through a security gate to get in so its nice and secure. It was such a nice place. The villa is well maintained. its very big and spacious. It was only me and my girlfriend so we had more than enough room. it could easily sleep 6 or more. The place is nice and tidy, towels are provided. it was nice and cool. the pool was lovely, although wasted on us im afraid as we were out every day in theme parks etc and had no time. the few small annoyances about the villa were; the phone wold randomly ring, I would answer but couldnt hear anything. it would also call early hours in the morning and scare my girlfriend to death, haha. so I ended up unplugging it for the majority of our stay. also, on two of the nights it rained heavily we came home to find two cockroaches on the floor by the patio door they were in the exact same place on both occasions. I think it was just the weather tough. another time I went into the bathroom and there was a giant cockroach in there by the sink. I dont even know how it got there but I just closed the door and left it because I wasnt touching it, haha. These again scared my girlfriend.
but I was there for two whole weeks and they were the only small problems I had, so for me it was well worth the money and I would stay there again. dont let the cockroaches put you off. they are really common over there, especially that time of year so you are going to see some no matter what. just a bit shocking to see them where you are staying. luckily it was only them. The location is nice. the villa is lovely, there is wifi too which is great.
all in all i would recommend and I would go back.
hope this helped.

Liked best: the space
Liked least: the cockroaches
Your age range 25-34
Large groups
4 May 2014
Thank you so much for your detailed Review. For reassurance, we like other Florida home owners have a Pest Control Co. who can be contacted via our Man Co if there is a need. I am happy to offer various Security Deposit payment options Fortunately our Man. Co. is conveniently situated for our Guests to Register which is a Florida Law requirement so unfortunately I am unable to help with this visit to the office. I will contact the Man Co. regarding the phone to ensure it is sorted -so sorry for any inconvenience. Once again thank your comments and I am so pleased you both enjoyed your stay.
Twineyboy
Essex
“Home from home”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Second visit to this fantastic villa situated on the Southern Dunes golf complex in Haines City, FL.

The accommodation has two double rooms (one en suite) and a large twin room. Each room has ample cupboard space and own TV. Large well equipped kitchen, diner, lounge area with large TV, DVD player and iPod docking station. Big fridge with smaller freezer compartment, cooker and microwave. Also washing machine and tumble driver. Private outdoor secure pool big enough for a good sized family.

30 minutes max drive from the Orlando attractions, 20 from Legoland and an hour from Busch (Tampa). Large Walmart by entrance to complex and a number of excellent chain and private restaurants in walking distance.

The owners making the booking process easy and I have no hesitation in recommending this villa as a great base when visiting this part of a Florida.

21 Apr 2014
Thank you so much for your informative comments for future guests and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay at our villa once more. I always think about my guests and wonder how they are doing and truly hope they have a fabulous time on Southern Dunes.
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 12, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having internet access and free international phone calls, swimming pool.
Liked least: Not applicable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Large groups People with pets
13 Jan 2014
So pleased you enjoyed your stay once more. Thank you M. for your Review, it is very much appreciated.
Larne, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quality of villa, and its location
Liked least: Problems with booking web site Holiday Lettings but when contacted owner sorted within hours
Your age range 65+
30 Sep 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your stay, it is very much appreciated. I am so pleased you had a wonderful time and you will be more than welcome to return.
Epping, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Pool wasn't hot enough even though we had paid extra for the heater to be on
Your age range 35-49
10 Jul 2013
Guests really didn't want to be going home and now want to buy a villa! So pleased when guests enjoy their stay at our place and on Southern Dunes as much as they did first time.
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Liked best: The pool
Liked least: Leaving a the end of our 2 weeks
Travelling group: Young Children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Jun 2013
I am so pleased my return guests enjoyed their stay once more.
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact the villa was so well equipped
Liked least: Mattress in master bedroom has had it's day - everytime myslef or my partner moved it made a really loud noise and almost catapulted the other into the air!
Travelling group: Young Children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Apr 2013
So pleased my Guests enjoyed their stay in our villa, would welcome them back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing