“Best Pizza in Polk County”
Review of Big Tony's Pizza

Big Tony's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Haines City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 24, 2016

I grew up in the New York / New Jersey area. Lived a majority of my life in Brooklyn, before moving to Polk County. I love this area, but I frequently lamented that there is no good pizza in Polk County. Then I found Big Tony's. This is fantastic pizza. This pizzeria would do well in Brooklyn. Big slices. Great sauce. Best pizza in the county.

Reviewed May 3, 2016 via mobile

This was our first visit to Big Tony's on a recommendation from our friends. My only regret is that it took us this long to visit! The pizza is amazingly good! The location use to be a filling station years ago, so that adds to the experience. Highly recommend this establishment!

Reviewed April 19, 2016

Sometimes, bigger isn't always better. Big Tony manages to put together a really decent 24" pie (that's what they call them up North) and the crust is consistent throughout this monster. The sauce is tasty, and the toppings are decent too. We had pepperoni/mushroom/sausage.

It's a big pizza for a big party, and two slices is more than enough for sane people.

Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

While staying in Haines City, we had lunch here. The pizza is very good especially the American. The chicken Philly is also VERY tasty. They have a Cuban sandwich which is somewhat lacking in flavor. This is a solid choice for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

The food was superb! My husband and I have traveled the world and this by far is the best pizza to date. The ladies were pleasant, but don't go by their portion sizes. Lol - the calzone was size of my head. So looking forward to my next visit, yum!