“A great place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 16 May 2017

I love their Philly Cheesesteaks. Good bar deals. Try to visit when you don't have to wait for a table. Do not go during dinner hours - popular - long wait.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Typical of most south Florida restaurant chains, customer service here means the customer is always wrong and should be treated with passive aggressive attitude. On 05/14 around 7:00 p.m., I placed a take out order containing a chicken sandwich with everything on the side. Once I returned home, I realized my order was raw down the middle. Not pink, not a little red- flat out raw.

Fast forward three phone calls later and I was finally able to get a manager to answer.
After discussing the matter with him, I reluctantly returned to the restaurant to have it substituted for a fully cooked sandwich. Lo and behold, the second sandwich was also served to me under-cooked. I called the manager back over who proceeded to given me a lecture on how it was just a "blood line and it isn't raw."

I thought I was going nuts so I asked a customer next to me if he saw the raw meat and he fully agreed in disbelief. The manager took the chicken back for the THIRD time, had a line cook cut out the raw portion and comes back to educate me on how the rest of the chicken isn't raw and it was only the center portion so its fine.

At this point I've given up trying to explain my position as it was clear that our understanding of "cooked" vs. "so raw it might as well be alive" differed slightly. Nevertheless, I pulled out my key chain flashlight and showed the manager the raw portions of the chicken. He insisted it was fully cooked so I thanked him for his assistance and left. (See uploaded photos of the raw chicken I received the THIRD time around.)

I would be VERY wary of a seafood restaurant that isn't competent enough to fully cook something as simple as a chicken breast.

2  Thank JoshEsquire
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

My aunt and uncle took my husband and I here for dinner and it was fabulous. The service was incredible, the food was delicious and very fresh and the place was clean and had a lovely atmosphere. The Caesar salad, besides having a wonderful dressing had the added bacon to it which made it fantastic. The garlic rolls were warm and fresh and delicious. The ribeye I had was just perfect, and my husbands ribs were falling off the bone tender. We finished dinner with a slice of caramel cheesecake which was devine! I only wish this place was in Pennsylvania. Great prices too.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Our waitress was aware that we had had a long wait. She did everything she could to get us served quickly.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Really liked the atmosphere at this restaurant. We had a small wait, around 15-20 minutes, not too bad. Enjoyed my spicy shrimp very much (it seemed to be their version of bang bang shrimp from Bonefish). Our server was just ok (not very attentive), but I don't hold that against the restaurant, he might of just been having a bad day. My husband had the onion ring appetizer and he loved it! Recommend this restaurant if you get a chance!