“Extremely bad, rude and disrespectful behavior towards senior citizens”
Review of Splurge

Splurge
Ranked #206 of 400 Restaurants in Hialeah
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Small family owned cafe where we serve fresh juices, smoothies, acai and smoothie bowls and a few 100% vegan wraps, burgers and salads!
Reviewed September 20, 2018

On September 20, 2018, had a horrible experience with the so called young owner who took my order and immediately charged me and had me wait while she took care of other customers who came after me and left. She then got an attitude when I asked if she was going to prepare my Acai bowl. She was extremely rude and unprofessional and never prepared my order an continued to take care of other people. I then told her to cancel my order and she got very argumentative and told me that she "hated people like me and to get the "f" out of her store". I believe she meant she hates senior citizens. She also called me "b". I felt discriminated against because of my age, so if you are a senior citizen don't go to this place because you will be treated badly, as she seems unstable, disrespectful and extremely unprofessional.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place if you’re trying to be vegetarian or vegan to eat healthy and delicious food. Have had lunch from here tons of time and also breakfast and it is very good and very fresh.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

So glad to have been routed here by Google Maps. Thought we were lost. Had a super fresh salad perfectly seasoned, Summer Quinoa. Loved the mint cilantro and scallions. Perfect Avocado.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Splurge? Share your experiences!