“Pretty good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times. Clean, good service, food doesn’t take to long. I would definitely go there again

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

My first experience at Red Lobster was terrible. I ordered a plate and waited for more the 30 minutes and after that the manager come and said that they didn't have what I ordered anymore. I'll never come back to this restaurant.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

The staff is great, however the food is overpriced for the quality and taste. The food was too buttery and salty. I cannot say I enjoyed it. The lobster felt like I was eating rubber. Should it actually taste this way?

Reviewed October 3, 2017

nice ambiance and décor....good service....customers/clientele not my choice of people to have dinner with....

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Visit was mid afternoon, not busy and service was great. I enjoy there shrimp fettuccini & clam chowder. Service haa always been great. They always make u feel welcome.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!