“Top Flight Seafood”
Review of Cayo Esquivel

Cayo Esquivel
Ranked #26 of 401 Restaurants in Hialeah
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Had lunch here with 4 colleagues. We had an appetizer platter along with fresh fish. The fish was better than outstanding and the service was great. This is an unassuming little place - not fancy and great prices. It's a must! I'll be back....

Reviewed February 1, 2018

Anything you get here is good ! Don't let the location fool you, great food. Only complaint is that the service is slow.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I love this place! It has a great seafood, I ordered a Seafood Pasta and it was huge and delicious! I definitely going back! The service was good too it was fast and friendly!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

We were looking for a seafood restaurant in the Hialeah area last night and we found this one on google. I wasn't enthused about the location but the food was fantastic. The food is delicious and portion size is great. I was full and had left over for lunch which i took to work. I had the seafood platter, my husband had a shrimp pasta with lobster, mom had fried king fish and my daughter had the shrimp with yellow rice and fried plantains and we were all pleased. Our waitress was great as well. My relatives will be in town in a few weeks and i will be taking them to this restaurant.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

This place has one of the best seafood lunches in all of Hialeah there's their Seafood gumbo is one of the best in Miami service is great prices match the quality of the food I recommend it to everybody if you like my review press helpful hints

Been to Cayo Esquivel? Share your experiences!