This small Inn is my idea of paradise. When I arrived, I instantly "checked" the stress of my everyday life at the door. I was there to meet a large group of friends and it was honestly the best vacation I've ever had. The Inn is small and quaint, with the rooms opening to a center courtyard. Karin (owner) strives to keep the Inn clean and ensures the needs and requests of her guest are met. This is not a "5 star" hotel in terms of plushness and ammenities, however, it exceeds that in the quaintness, the INCREDIBLE location and the personal attention you receive from Karin. The boardwalk (a block away) provides an array of restaurants, bars and shopping to enjoy. This was my second visit to the Angelfish Inn and my daughter will be moving to the Keys in two months. I can't wait to visit again as this will be our new official meeting spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angelfish Inn is a cute beachside inn with newly renovated rooms. All rooms have full kitchens, cable t/v, cold a/c and free wifi. Rentals can be daily, weekly or monthly. We welcome all well behaved pets with no security deposits just a small daily fee.We offer on site and street parking Located in the center of Hollywood beach, close to shopping and many restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Angelfish Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelfish Hotel Hollywood
- Angelfish Inn Hollywood, Florida