“Perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles

Manta Ray Inn
Ranked #3 of 70 Hotels in Hollywood
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012 via mobile

The Manta ray inn was a great choice. Located right on the beach. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Apartments are a good size and well equipped. I would definitely stay there again if I plan another holiday to Miami.

Stayed March 2012
Mantaray07, Owner at Manta Ray Inn, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the Manta Ray inn!! Definitely waiting for your return. Surf is Up!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Boone, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

We have been staying 2 months in room 206 for 11 years and just came home the last of March. No matter how hectic our lives get I know come January we will be checking in the Manta Ray for a slice of heaven. Give me the sun and a good book and I am a happy girl. Our beach is quiet and beautifully groomed. The Manta Ray gives one a feeling of family. Donna, Dwayne, Thomas and Gerry are glad to see you and eager to catch up with our families.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Mantaray07, Owner at Manta Ray Inn, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Your Lounge chair is calling your name and we are all missing both of you!! Cocktail hour is definitely not the same! Gerry, Thomas, Dwayne and I are all missing you both but we know that it is only a matter of months before you return!! Certainly looking forward to it!
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

What can I say? I think this was my fifth year at Manta Ray and plan to return again. The location is ideal as you have the beach, boardwalk, shopping and restaurants all very close. You have the beach at your doorstep, the boardwalk is within a 5 minute walk, there are 2 BBQ's, parking and room cleaning included, a heated pool, lounge chairs on the beach. The owners, Donna, Dwayne and Thomas are warm, friendly and welcoming each time. You open the door to your room and you have a beautiful ocean breeze and sound of the waves.....what could be better?

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sheryl26
Mantaray07, Owner at Manta Ray Inn, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
As always it was a pleasure to have to and your sister come and stay with us. I have to say that although your stay was brief and I did not see you as much as I would have liked I am happy to know that there is always next year. My regards to your dad and I hope his health improves.
Quebec City, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

I you want to live almost on the beach in a small lodging, the Manta Ray as it. One the few left in this area. We enjoyed the hospitality of the owners, the Family Boucher et their employee Gerry who takes care of the place to be top notch everyday. I now understand why people keep coming back years after years. Very cozy, simple, charming place to enjoy what Florida has to offer, a beautiful coastline of beach and sea. We had a 2 bedroom appartement on first floor with 2 bathrooms et and a direct view on the ocean

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Jackquebeccity
Mantaray07, Owner at Manta Ray Inn, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
It was such a pleasure to meet you and your mom and I am very happy that you both enjoyed your stay with us at the Manta Ray Inn. Gerry and Thomas really felt that your mom enjoyed her walk down memory lane here in the sunny south and we wish you both our best in the coming year.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

The Manta Ray Inn is a beautiful 11 room motel. The service is fantastic. The rooms stay clean and there is always a helping hand when we are in need. When you open up the door all you see is the beach and the ocean. It is so beautiful!! There are 4 picnic tables for people to eat at and they are basically right on the beach. You only need a few footsteps to go down to the beach. The manta ray inn is the best location any motel could have. When I come down in March everyone knows each other and everyone is very friendly especially the owners. The owners put together a barbecue every month and the food is amazing!! I love Dwayne's chicken and salmon and Donna's deviled eggs. The Manta Ray Inn is the best place for anyone to stay. The laundry room is so beautiful- all you do is you look out to the beach and the ocean. The laundry room is literally 5 footsteps away from being on the beach. It is the best laundry room in the whole entire world. So the Manta Ray Inn is very beautiful and the best place for anybody to stay a night (or even months if you want). The Manta Ray Inn also makes improvements when I come down in march. (The changes that the manta ray makes are phenomenal!!) I suggest that if you would like to come visit Hollywood Beach, Florida, U.S.A, you have to come to the Manta Ray Inn!!! The location is the best and you can't beat it anywhere else. The Manta Ray Inn is like home and everyone is friendly to each other. It is a quiet, little, cute motel and if you are looking to just come to Florida and relax, you have to make a decision to stay here. The Manta Ray Inn is the place to stay when you want to just relax in the sun on the beach and when you want to just walk a few steps to sit out on the beautiful beach!!! P.S.- I am Dylan; I'm 13 years old and I know my stuff! Don't forgot- come and stay at the Manta Ray Inn- the best location any motel, hotel, apartment, house, and even mansion could have!!!!!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Dylpickle
Mantaray07, Owner at Manta Ray Inn, responded to this review, 13 April 2012
Wow!!! It is great that you took the time to let us know how much you love the Manta Ray Inn!!! We have all watched you grow into a great teen and your thoughts really touched my heart!! You and your mom and dad hold a very special place in our hearts and we thank you for letting us know that we were making your vacation special!!! Thank You!!
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

I've been coming for my family for two weeks over the Christmas break since 2000 and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The beach is perfect, the luxury of eating as many meals as we like at the ocean facing tables and the proximity to the Broadwalk for morning runs all are huge. Plus we love the others who come year after year as well as our hosts. I wouldn't want to be up in a high rise, waiting for elevators, and paying ridiculous amounts for mediocre meals-better to prepare our own or go to many nearby good places.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank MarkyMarkinCanada
Mantaray07, Owner at Manta Ray Inn, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
As such valued Manta Ray Inn family customers it seems unbelievable that all these years have past. We have grown and so have your fabulous daughters. It is so exciting to see the next generation enjoying the Manta Ray Inn with their family and looking into the future!! We thank you for sharing your experience with us but we also want you to know that it is a privilege that you have shared you family with us and we have had the opportunity to be there through many years of growing and the Manta Ray inn remains a place for families to remember!! Cannot wait for you all to return in December and so glad to see you keeping in touch!!
Lincoln. NE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

Mike and I just spent another 10 days of "home away from home" at Manta Ray Inn. It is so peaceful there! The Boucher family takes you in as if you really were part of the Boucher family. The apt. is always so clean (Thank you, Jerry!). You can cook in your apt. or use one of the two gas grills outside. I cannot imagine staying anywhere but Manta Ray Inn when we go to Hollywood, FL!

Room Tip: All rooms are good rooms!