Tide Vacation Apartments
US$195
Marriott Hotels
US$172
  • Pool
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$106
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$68
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
US$82
US$69
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$231
Curio.com
  • Beachfront
US$369
All reviewssmall kitchenone bedroom apartmenthollywood beachplace to staystepscoffeemakerpoolocean
Reviewed April 2, 2016

The apartment was OK, best part was the view and the nearness of the beach. You don't want to really stay in the apartment in Florida -- it was more than adequate but it wasn't luxury -- you want to be on the beach or at the pool. This one is a good one for that.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed January 14, 2016

We found our rental here to be clean & safe; lots of internationals in season.
Many of the apt's lookout to the ocean and are comfortable.
parking is included and its nice to have a car to get around.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

My family and I recently booked a last minute mini vacation at Tide Vacation Apartments. I have to say I was a little hesitant of booking a room with a hotel I've only seen before online. I had read great reviews on this place before booking so I gave it a try. When we arrived on Sunday afternoon the office had closed for the day but they had a sign on the window welcoming us and other late check ins for that afternoon. When I saw that I knew it was going to be a great place! Our apartment was very nice! Clean to the max! Loved the pool and being able to sit on the balcony and watch the people walk by on the boardwalk. The ocean is right there! Beautiful! I loved everything about this place and did not want to leave! We even got to watch from our balcony a wedding on the beach. Thanks Tide for a great stay and hopefully we can return soon!!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Angela L
Reviewed August 10, 2015

Our room was upstairs with a great ocean view. A few chairs on the balcony made people watching and relaxing at the end of the day just perfect. The apartment was clean, spacious and comfortable. The pool area was next to the boardwalk and ocean, it just couldn't be any better! The property is clean and has an old Florida feel to it. There is plenty to do in this area, food places, bike rentals, shopping - all right on the boardwalk. I live in central Florida, and this place felt like I was on a real tropical vacation.
I look forward to another visit asap!

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms are a bit quieter as the downstairs ones are around the pool. So of course the pool fun noises are more noticeable.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Claire W
Reviewed August 9, 2015

The staff was very nice. The room was clean and roomy . It was a great place to stay . When ever i visit Hollywood Fl. I will definitely stay there. The pool is clean and big . I was very satisfied with my visit there.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends