Tide Vacation Apartments
US$195
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$183
US$172
US$82
US$69
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$106
Ocean Inn(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$68
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$108
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$81
Priceline
  • Beachfront
US$231
  • Beachfront
US$369
US$349
All reviewssmall kitchenone bedroom apartmenthollywood beachplace to staystepscoffeemakerpoolocean
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Great cozy place. The staff is awesome and very accommodating. This place is very laid back, has a nice clean pool, is on the boardwalk, and overlooks the ocean which is steps away from the hotel. Very family friendly, smoking is permitted on the pool deck area which (in my opinion) is a plus! The beach chairs, pool floats, the grill is all for hotel community use. This hotel has that old feel and old Florida look. If your looking for an upscale 5 star resort, keep looking elsewhere. This hotel has beds, bath, microwaves, kitchen, stove, refrigerator. Its like a home away from home, with a pool outside your front door and a beach steps aways from you. Take a walk on the boardwalk or just sit and site see. Cook for the family right from the hotel or go out to eat at many of the ocean front out door dining restaurants on the board walk. The only thing i would say this hotel could work on is to upgrade the rooms a little. Other than that it was perfect!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank GigiSerg
Reviewed April 13, 2016

The Tides is a great place to stay on Hollywood beach. It is 20 feet from the beach, right on the famous Hollywood Boardwalk. The huge swimming pool is its best feature. No other lodging on the beach has a pool anything like this. All rooms face the beach and overlook the pool. Pools are nice because sometimes you don't want to walk and sit in the hot sand and wind on the beach.
The owner, Kathy, is very personable and accommodating. She is glad to do favors to make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are clean and comfortable despite not having an updated decor. The prices are very reasonable, considering you are right on the beach.
My aunt, who lived in Hollywood all her life, told me this was the best place to stay on Hollywood Beach. And she was right.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank lrongren
Reviewed April 2, 2016

The apartment was OK, best part was the view and the nearness of the beach. You don't want to really stay in the apartment in Florida -- it was more than adequate but it wasn't luxury -- you want to be on the beach or at the pool. This one is a good one for that.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed January 14, 2016

We found our rental here to be clean & safe; lots of internationals in season.
Many of the apt's lookout to the ocean and are comfortable.
parking is included and its nice to have a car to get around.

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

My family and I recently booked a last minute mini vacation at Tide Vacation Apartments. I have to say I was a little hesitant of booking a room with a hotel I've only seen before online. I had read great reviews on this place before booking so I gave it a try. When we arrived on Sunday afternoon the office had closed for the day but they had a sign on the window welcoming us and other late check ins for that afternoon. When I saw that I knew it was going to be a great place! Our apartment was very nice! Clean to the max! Loved the pool and being able to sit on the balcony and watch the people walk by on the boardwalk. The ocean is right there! Beautiful! I loved everything about this place and did not want to leave! We even got to watch from our balcony a wedding on the beach. Thanks Tide for a great stay and hopefully we can return soon!!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family