All reviews free shots nice pool hollywood beach great location pool area accommodations tiki amenities kitchenette bedroom
Reviewed October 26, 2015

i have stayed year 4 times and all was excellent.i will recommend this place highly.my next visit is in Jan . The staff is friendly very polite courteous. my wife and i love this place.location is perfect.the beach rrestaurans bars shopping grocery stores everything is walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Love it. Very clean and comfortable. We went on my daughter's bday and rented 3 rooms. The owner of the hotel personally help me with the prices. Very modern and everything was brand new. We stayed right across from the pool. We love it.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2015

We are Hollywood locales who are the beach every week. For fun, we decided to stay the night for my birthday. We had a great time at the Caribbean Resort Suites. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The property and rooms are very clean and comfortable. This hotel is right in the heart of Hollywood Beach, at Charnow Park and directly behind our favorite taco place! The pool is across the street from the raquette ball courts—which we enjoyed, but if you're looking for a quiet patio this might be the place for you. For us it added to the fun! The tiki bar is super cute too. Overall we loved it and will be back!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2015

I was surprise the kind of services the resort offer to customers,really impress me and I will recomended to my friends,we have access to the beach,restaurants,supermarkets,groceries stores and others amenities

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

Amazing brand new boutique hotel in the heart of Hollywood beach!!
Beds are super comfortable, rooms are huge with full kitchen and bathrooms designed beautifully!!
Literally the pool is a few steps from the rooms and a tiki bar with great prices for afternoon drinks!
There is a BBQ area if you feel like grilling!
Just 20 steps from the sand and the ocean!!!
Will come back as soon as possible!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple