2,885 results
All reviews chill bar adult pool landshark bar flow rider land shark lone palm kids club the activities desk jimmy buffet hollywood beach rooftop pool ocean front live music an umbrella rooms are beautiful fun place water taxi
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This resort was absolutely perfect for our company's annual recognition event. The staff was amazing in every way, so accommodating and so friendly! The resort itself is gorgeous and was a great backdrop for rewarding our top performers.

We worked with Jamie, Conference Service Manager who was fantastic. Super positive and helpful, responsive and easy to work with! The team in Banquets, Paola, Jeneve, Tony and Lucas were amazing! They were able to change on the fly and really made our folks feel welcome!

David, in Sales, is so easy to work with, truly made the trip seamless!

I did have a moment to break away from work and enjoy the spa. Need to shout out the amazing therapist I had, Ken! He was incredible. I had a deep tissue massage and never felt more relaxed!

I can't recommend this hotel highly enough for a relaxing break or for a big corporate event!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
MargaritavilleHBR, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Cari77,

This review is fantastic! We are so happy to hear that your corporate event went well, and that our amazing team was able to provide you with a one-of-a-kind experience. We can't wait to share your compliments with everyone, and I'm sure you're already aware that you are more than welcome to return to Paradise for any occasion! Fins Up!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This is a very nice property with so much to do! Seemed never a dull moment, even in our room we could just open the slider and enjoy the music across the street a 5:00 Somewhere. The beach bar scene was all around and done very well.
The food was superb. I was there for a conference so I ate many meals at the hotel and each one was excellent. All of it was served with a smile and a touch of southern charm.
Rooms are nice. Nothing spectacular in the standard rooms, but clean and comfortable. We had a fun inner coastal view. Housekeeping was not great, but responded quickly to requests for clean towels...
Seemed very family friendly and I was lots of kids at their cool kid camp area. Pools were good and bar service was easy to come by.

Room tip: We loved the inner coastal view and was most cost saving than the ocean side.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank travelmae64

travelmae64,

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you enjoyed your stay overall. We do understand there were a few areas of concern, which we will address appropriately. We truly appreciate your recent visit to Paradise, and we hope we can treat you to an even more wonderful experience in the future!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The customer service at this resort is second to none, better than Disney and some of the finest hotels we have stayed at in Vegas. The family atmosphere they have built is spot on perfect. We vacationed with another family, 4 kids total (8-12), and the amount of supervised activities that were available made for fun family time and plenty of "Adult" time. Bianca at the kids club is amazing, from engaging the kids to first aide on a stubbed toe. Somebody in management needs to recognize what a gem they have in Bianca and keep her there! I am sure I will miss a few but Kiki at the Landshark bar is the best bartender on the East coast, Jared was great, Miguel at the cabanas, and all the great servers who never left us with an empty glass or stomach. Shout out to bartender John at Margaretville bar (Villanova won). All the food and Easter Brunch was amazing, even for my son with food allergies. 5 O"Clock Somewhere is so relaxing, and I loved watching the yachts go by. If I could have one critique/recommendation, it would be that we could have gotten the same drink my wife loved at 5 O"Clock Somewhere by the pool. Kiki tried but didn't have the same flavored vodka, but she came through with an amazing alternative. Highly recommended for a family vacation. We will definitely be coming back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JPR001

JPR001,

We are so happy you decided to choose Margaritaville for your family vacation this past Easter weekend. It is so nice to hear that we compare to the service you can receive at Disney! That is quite a compliment. We will be sure to pass along your comments to Bianca, Kiki, Jared, Miguel, and John! Thank you again for your review. We can't wait to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

TOOK my family on a micro vacay to this Resort and the only thing I was mad about was that I had to leave!!! The whole resorts decor shouts relaxation. I met two gentlemen who were extremely supportive and professional. Thank You Neil and Justin. This resort is amazing, the breakfast at the hotel, downstairs, was great as well. Wish we wouldve been there for the Reggae band, but we ll see them next time!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rick B

Rick B,

What a wonderful review of our property! Thank you for your comments and for staying with us in Paradise! We truly appreciate your feedback and your patronage to Margaritaville. We will be sure to pass along your compliments to Neil and Justin and the rest of the team. Fins Up!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The hotel is very comfortable and nice amenities. Several pools including one adult only pool on the 11th floor. The rooms were nicely appointed and very clean. Loved the views from the balcony. The staff is excellent and definitely interested in making the guests experience as good as possible. Would highly recommend a pre or post cruise stay at the resort. Well done.

Room tip: Ocean view has excellent views of the ocean. No need for ocen front.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Michele T,

Thank you for coming down to Hollywood Beach to stay with us and enjoy the property! We are happy you enjoyed the service by our staff members and our wonderful amenities. It will always be a pleasure to welcome you back pre-cruise, post-cruise, and everything in between!