All reviews opened earlier this year beach team pool area bedroom condo beach service washer dryer management team higher floor great amenities ocean view memorial day weekend beautiful resort pool towels pool attendant fitness center beach bar extra towels
Reviewed October 28, 2017

I came here after a 6 day stay in Naples. I was hoping for an upscale experiance before flying home from FLL. The hotel is relatively new (8 months at the time of this review) so I expected not perfect, but pretty darn close. The hotel is situated on a corner with a median, so hard to get to, but not a big issue. The hotel in ocean front, but in front of the hotel is a bar/restaurant so if you think you are going to listen to the waves NOT. All you hear all day and night is the air conditioning unit s and truck deliveries dump trucks etc. There is nothing about ocean front stay in this place.

The room, albiet impressive upon walking is, was cheap cheap cheap. The toaster didn't work, the coffee maker didn't work and although there are appliance, they did not have a full utility of pans and utensils. If you are not planning on cooking in the room this will not be an issue to you.

The bathroom had no washcloths, limited toilet paper and the shampoo and conditioner and shower get were mounted in the shower. Not sure how steril or clean that is, but I used the extras from the last place just in case. The drawers in the bathroom cannot open fully without closing the door.

The bedroom ceiling is higher then the bedroom is width wise. The close was so small you could not even open it fully, and if you did the safe door opened and prevented you from closing it.

If the air conditioning from the bar in front was not enough, the party noise was. I have partied at the HYDE in Miami and Las Vegas, but these clubs are not directly in front a 40+ story hotel! Why both advertising this as ocean front. Should be bar rear!
d
When I went to the front desk to express my dissatisfaction with all the issues, they looked at me as if I had four heads. I said please address these issues as I was leaving for the day. Upon my return I was provided extra paper towel. Are you kidding me??? That was it.

Overall I will NEVER stay here again. Customer service was nil. The room itself was very trendy, but cheap! This place will only deteriorate and get worse over time. Management makes no effort towards customer satisfaction or maintenance of the units. I feel bad as this is making the HYDE reputation a disgrace!

Room Tip: None - higher up, long elevator wait, lower, crappy view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Linda S
00gc, Manager at Hyde Beach Resort and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experiences during your stay. The maintenance issues in your room have been shared with our management team, and we will certainly be addressing this with our maintenance supervisor. Additionally, we apologize for the service issues from our front desk associates. Normally our staff does an excellent job of responding to guests' needs, and we are sorry that was not the case. Again, we thank you for your feedback, and we hope you will consider giving us another chance in the future.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Amazing location, great food and INCREDIBLE GYM! I cannot thank CFT gym enough for keeping us in shape and challenging us almost every morning.

Ocean views, creat classes, cute trainer ... what more could I ask for?

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
00gc, Manager at Hyde Beach Resort and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Britt, thank you for choosing Hyde Resort & Residences and for sharing your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed our oceanfront location and proximity to restaurants and shops. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to see you here on your next trip to Hollywood Beach.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

You can say I have been in hotels in over 40 states and Yestheffany has been the greatest Front Office agent I've ever encountered! She went out of her way to accommodate me! The best service experience in my 52 years!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
00gc, Manager at Hyde Beach Resort and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thank you so much for confirming to others that what a great choice the Hyde Resort & Residences is! We strive to provide an outstanding experience to all of our guests, and we are delighted to know we accomplished this while you were here. I will be sure to share your compliments with Yestheffany for a job well done. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

We had a great time. Apartments are spacious and comfortable, the staff was really nice and attentive. Dino at the Gym the best coach ever! Don't miss his core and functional classes everyday at 9.15 am. He was friendly and very professional, we really enjoyed working out with him during our stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
00gc, Manager at Hyde Beach Resort and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Marisa, thank you so much for confirming to others that what a great choice Hyde Resort & Residences is! We are delighted to know you and your friends thoroughly enjoyed the time with us and that our outstanding hospitality and your well-appointed room made it even more memorable. I will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team, especially with Dino for a job well done. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We had 3 rooms - and each was perfect! Staff was very attentive, from the Front Desk greetings (no matter what time of the day or night we were arriving back to our rooms) to the valet who made sure that our Uber drivers found us. View was perfect, pools great place to relax, and food was excellent! We ended up eating there several times. Only suggestion is that $14 for a coffee and fruit was excessive...especially since the coffee was weak and the fruit mostly uneatable. Given we were there for a week this was not a real issue.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Hyde Beach Resort and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

It was our pleasure hosting you and your family at the Hyde Resort & Residences. We are glad to read you all enjoyed your time with us and that our outstanding hospitality made it even better. Your feedback is of utmost value to us as it will help us to improve. We appreciate you choosing us and hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.