Pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Booked it for New years at last minute (not a lot of choices available), but we really enjoyed it. Friendly staff, right on the beach, nice pool area, etc. Balcony overlooking both the ocean and the intracoastal was nice--definitely ask for a higher room. We had concierge access for part of stay--but it wasn't the best concierge lounge, and I wouldn't pay for it again. (not much in the way of snacks, only did breakfast certain days, no coffee available outside of breakfast time, etc.) Overall enjoyed the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hollywood Beach Marriott, a South Florida boutique hotel that is situated directly on the famed Hollywood Broadwalk and on the Atlantic Ocean. As the only Marriott hotel on the Broadwalk in Hollywood Beach, Florida, and only five miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport and eight miles from Port Everglades, Hollywood Beach Marriott is nestled away from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, which captivates a true hometown, beach town experience for the best in accommodations. The Hollywood Broadwalk is rated as one of the best beach boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine and USA Today, offering almost three miles of strolling, biking, dining, and nightlife, all connecting to the hotel so you can walk to so many attractions. In walking distance, Florida action awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hollywood Beach Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Hollywood Beach Marriott Florida