Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$93
US$84
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$97
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$110
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$82
US$75
Travelocity
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$78
Priceline
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$261
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
1,669 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungehollywood beachhotel restaurantoutdoor restaurantsmall balconypartial ocean viewocean frontpeople watchingparking garagebeautiful beachking bedself parkbroad walklong weekendcorner roompool area ispool staff
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Great location and very friendly staff.. Had a pleasant experience here. I recommend this place to anyone who wants a relax and chill vacation.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Booked it for New years at last minute (not a lot of choices available), but we really enjoyed it. Friendly staff, right on the beach, nice pool area, etc. Balcony overlooking both the ocean and the intracoastal was nice--definitely ask for a higher room. We had concierge access for part of stay--but it wasn't the best concierge lounge, and I wouldn't pay for it again. (not much in the way of snacks, only did breakfast certain days, no coffee available outside of breakfast time, etc.) Overall enjoyed the hotel.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a room in the upper floors--some of the lower floors look out on garage. Most rooms have balconies, except for the lowest floors.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkandDiana
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I stayed at this hotel from dec 21 to the 28th. I picked it because it is not in the crowded xmas vacation crowd of fort lauderdale and miami yet close enough to go there for day trips. (We do rent a car) I also thought it would be nice to stay on the boardwalk if my kids (16 and 21)if they wanted to walk or (go for a run) which they did. I was really pleasantly surprised by my stay. First of all I have to say that the consierges were really very well informed and helpful. Veronica gave us all the info for out outings to the everglades and dinners. The other consierge (whose name is escaping me) also had a very knowledgeable out look on restaurants etc. .And there are plenty to choose..and all price points and types.... For us it was different because the size of the hotel is so managable. The hotels I usually stay in are generally those big resorts which really get over run during the school vacations and this was just the right size. The staff was smiling and I like that...so many times you feel like they are being punished but not here. And I have to agree with my fellow reviewers that the cleaning staff was the excetion ..but not that much compared to all other hotels...our rooms were a bit small but that is what it is...now comes my negative....The pool area..not the pool which is fine for the size of the hotel...no its the way it is run...I actually got scolded for not returning a towel....now there are plenty of chairs for everyone there it was pretty empty.and so okay, I could have, but really...on vacation....I actually had a laugh with my family...too much...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank foodnyc
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I stayed at this hotel Dec 10th- 12th, 2011. We stayed here because we had gotten a discounted rate from a group. We headed down to attend The EAGLES Game on that Sunday. It was a nice hotel but not a lot around to do. They have what they call a board walk but it’s not much of a boardwalk. It’s basically a path that you can bike, jog, and walk, roller blade and skate board down. There are restaurants along this path but nothing that made us want to go in a heat except for the Marriott’s beach restaurant. It was very nice because it is right on the beach.
We had to sleep in a room with two double beds because they did not have any rooms left with king beds so my husband and I had to sleep apart and the one bed was very noisy.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2011

The HBM is one of our favorite hotels. Upon arrival you are greeted by friendly front desk personnel who will be smiling when you leave. Right on the Broadwalk and ocean We are currently staying 10 days at the HBM, have stayed many times, and plan to return in March 2012. If you are in the Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood area, consider a few nights at the HBM. Check themout on the web and on FB.

Room Tip: Ask for the south side if you prefer the sun.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple