Most the reviews for this were right on. First let's remember this place is ON the broadwalk and beach. Now with that in mind, the hotel. Pulling up and walking in to check in no issue, lobby is a busy place but well appointed and what you would expect for a large hotel like Marriott. Customer Service at the desk TOP NOTCH. Pleasant as can be. All that and we had a discrepancy with the package. The customer service lady, and the manager handled that FLAWLESSLY. They were so professional about it I was ready to drop it, but JD ended up giving me the upgrade for this visit. On to the hotel. You can do self park or valet, both in there garage (Attached the hotel at the bottom level) very convenient and close. Unless your super lazy or just cant be bothered with parking your own car the valet is only $2 extra. Going up to the room everything I saw was neat and clean and well appointed. Most of the rooms are on the side so just about everyone gets an ocean view. BUT as other reviews have indicated the south side half way back towards the street below you is a roof with vents NOT desired if you care about the view. We stayed in room 706 which was just past the roof and over the pool with a great view of the beach and broadwalk. From my room forward is good. If you dont like noise from a pool (especially lower floors) get a room on the other side, only thing over there, has to be at least 5th to get a good view of ocean. The room was awesome, very well appointed no issues there. Bed was one of the best I've slept in, (BETTER THAN MY OWN). Bathroom super clean and shower was awesome. I loved everything about the room, with 1 exception, no usable fridge. Now for the pool. Towel service was weird you had to give a card to the pool person, he gave you 2 towels. To get that card back you had to return the towel. I guess because of the beach and pool that is necessary. no biggie. Pool was small for a large hotel but serves the purpose. lounge chairs around the pool. They had misters going which is cool. Watermelon water was there all day which is a nice touch. Now for the broadwalk, its right there, no kidding, you walk out the pool gate your on it. Now for the beach walk 10 ft over the broadwalk, your on it. Pretty convenient. The breakfast buffet at the hotel for $17 CANT BE BEAT. I don't usually spend that much for breakfast but I would everyday if I knew it would be that good and that selection. Now, as far as hollywood itself NO REFLECTION ON THE HOTEL. it gets a little rough at night. So if you have little ones, and you dont want them to see certain things, stay in front of the hotel beach. Email me if questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hollywood Beach Marriott, a South Florida boutique hotel that is situated directly on the famed Hollywood Broadwalk and on the Atlantic Ocean. As the only Marriott hotel on the Broadwalk in Hollywood Beach, Florida, and only five miles from Fort Lauderdale International Airport and eight miles from Port Everglades, Hollywood Beach Marriott is nestled away from the busy strip of tourist hotels near Fort Lauderdale, which captivates a true hometown, beach town experience for the best in accommodations. The Hollywood Broadwalk is rated as one of the best beach boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine and USA Today, offering almost three miles of strolling, biking, dining, and nightlife, all connecting to the hotel so you can walk to so many attractions. In walking distance, Florida action awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hollywood Beach Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Marriott
- Hollywood Beach Marriott Florida