1,724 results
All reviews the concierge lounge hollywood beach hotel restaurant outdoor restaurant small balcony partial ocean view pool area ocean front parking garage beautiful beach people watching king bed broad walk self park long weekend pool staff the entire staff
Reviewed February 5, 2009

I travel frequently to the Caribbean and I was pleasantly surprised to arrive here on Hollywood beach and feel right at home. The water here is amazing! Just like you are looking out at the Caribbean Sea. The hotel is beautiful with a wonderful beach. The rooms are very plush with very comfortable sheets and deluxe down comforters. The maid was there to clean the room each morning. Each room had internet connection, I was able to mix a bit of business with pleasure. We purchased a package that included breakfast and the food was AMAZING! The buffet was stocked well and filled frequently. I did not ever encounter a wait or shortage of food.

The girls at the spa were wonderful. The facilities are very nice there, fresh fruit and drink offered, plush bath robes, etc.

There were not a lot of nice places to eat, we did have to travel a bit to find good seafood. There were plenty of places to get a quick sit down meal on the boardwalk which was a nice walk up the beach.

This hotel was an amazing getaway from the cold and I am looking forward to going again this year. A picture says a thousand words so check out the pictures I included.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank funinthesun5
Reviewed January 28, 2009

You can tell if there's poor management in a hotel by the attitude of the staff. The staff at this Marriot are glum, not helpful and seem depressed. This is not a business hotel....the internet connection was the slowest I'd ever encountered (I even got a faster connection in Vietnam!) They have a non-customer friendly voucher system for breakfast, and you're in big trouble if you loose the vouchers (as I did)....I had to battle every day to obtain a new voucher / consume the items I was paying for! The rooms seem old. The whole place is tired.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank waddesdon
Reviewed January 12, 2009

Very nice hotel with beautiful view, access to boardwalk and comfy room. The room had a boutique style to it. Only reason I give it a four is because of the location. There is not too much to do in Hollywood and I wished I stayed closer to Miami.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank ratking23
Reviewed January 9, 2009

This hotel is a very nice facility. Everything at this location is brand new, all the furniture in the rooms including the lovely Marriott beds and bedding, just a total dream. I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel.

The location is great, right on the board walk. You can walk for hours, rent bikes, shop and eat. Speaking of eating, the restaurant in the hotel has an amazing breakfast as well.

Not sure if I would go here as a destination vacation stay, but it was a lovely surprise as a stopover hotel for my family and me.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank ccrew88
Reviewed January 4, 2009

Hotel rooms are beautiful. Balconies- but so small and glass. This hotel is non-stop action...not the kind of place to go if you are looking for space or a relaxing retreat. Pool gets crazy and hard to find a lounge chair if you don't get there early. Rooms are gorgeous. Really enjoyed the pool side service, the pool entertainment and in house starbucks. Parking is pay or valet.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business