1,698 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungehollywood beachhotel restaurantoutdoor restaurantsmall balconypartial ocean viewpool areaocean frontparking garagebeautiful beachpeople watchingking bedbroad walkself parklong weekendpool staffcorner room
Reviewed March 2, 2015

Everything from the room, service, staff, bar/restaurant was excellent. We were in town for the Valentine weekend and to see Andrea Bocelli at The Seminole Hard Rock. Wish we could have spent a few more days as the location is central to the beach, town of hollywood and Nearby destinations such as Lauderdale and Miami. "penny"

Room Tip: Very nice ocean front rooms are available. I am Platinum on Marriott and was able to secure a room upgrade.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
marriottbeachfront, Manager at Hollywood Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2015

Greetings and thanks so much for staying with us. We look forward to you coming back. Cheers!

Reviewed February 24, 2015

We stayed at the Hollywood Beach Marriott from 2/18-2/22/2015 in room 811, with an incredible view of the ocean. This hotel was AWESOME! Great location right on the beach, fantastic & attentive staff led by the most attention to detail manager, Albert McDonald, I have ever seen.

We are Marriott Platinum Elite members & travel quite a bit and I have to say this was one of our best stays. I honestly can't think of one negative thing to say. From the Valet's that said "welcome back" every time we pulled in, to the front desk staff, everyone had a sincere smile on their faces. Even the restaurant staff were pleasant and efficient despite the fact that they were pack and hustling. We will go back, often, to this hotel!!!

Room Tip: We were on the 8th floor and had an "Ocean View" that was as good as "Ocean Front"
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hairpluck

Wow, we thank you for the review. We try harder and harder each time to make our guests feel at home, so...mission accomplished! Please come back and visit us again soon in Hollywood.

Reviewed February 24, 2015

You can't beat this location. Right on the Hollywood boardwalk. Outside your front door is the beach! the staff is kind and wonderful. The hotel is old. While the rooms are comfortable, the common areas are old and could take some updating!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank BarryMoltz
Reviewed February 23, 2015 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel two nights prior to our cruise. Booked last minute, due to a snowstorm in Boston. Paid close to 1,000 for two nights for our family of four. Was told after I booked on their website, that they couldn't guarantee me two double beds. Huh? I entered two double beds on the search engine, that's what I wanted. I tried to cancel over the phone, and they gave me the runaround, switching me from one person to the next. Finally I ended right back to the manager I called in the beginning. They wouldn't cancel my reservation, but said they would put bedding on the floor if double beds weren't available. Unacceptable, but what could I do at that point? We did end up with the two beds thank goodness.

On the positive side, the location of the hotel was fantastic. It's right on the boardwalk, right next to a beautiful beach. Plenty of restaurants and entertainment, all within walking distance

I would stay here again, if the price was right, and they guaranteed the room I wanted.

Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank suehal798
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Hotel caters to locals. Room was mediocre at best, not up to Marriott level they claim to be. Bathrooms were only 2 star. Not clean!They will have a hard time surviving after Margaritaville opens. Only one bartender on duty during a heavy Feb. break day (Feb. 17) Had a 20 min. wait for drinks. Locals served first.

• Stayed: February 2015