1,698 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungehollywood beachhotel restaurantoutdoor restaurantsmall balconypartial ocean viewpool areaocean frontparking garagebeautiful beachpeople watchingking bedbroad walkself parklong weekendpool staffcorner room
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Just came back from a 5 day stay here and I had nothing but a wonderful experience. The lobby and the grounds are gorgeous. The pool was well maintained. The rooms are a bit outdated compared to other hotels in the area but they were super clean and the bed was really comfortable. The head concierge, Warren was so helpful. He recommended places to go, restaurants to eat at, really went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied as guests. All of the staff were super friendly as well. Would I come here again - YES.

Room Tip: Ask for the ocean view. It was amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MichelleG4438
marriottbeachfront, Manager at Hollywood Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Excellent, and thanks for your review! We have some exciting changes coming to the rooms soon, so keep an eye out, and we welcome you back one day soon. Cheers!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We went to Hollywood FL for a quick getaway. Cheap fares to FLL on SWA played a big part. Stayed at Marriott Hollywood Beach. Very nice view of beach from 10th floor on the pool, south, side. Had good breakfast buffet at Latitudes.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keith C
marriottbeachfront, Manager at Hollywood Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and letting the world know about your getaway. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

This review is for the restaurant server “Trey”. He is fantastic. He is very attentive to our needs and made us feel like a King and Queen. Hire more like him.

This review is for the pool server Zak was very friendly and respectful every interactive we had with him. He was always walking around the pool seeing if he could get me anything.

Thanks for the great time

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BoardingPass58747

Hello and we will pass this along to Trey and Zak, and the entire hotel team. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We drove down from Orlando, FL to meet friends for a Birthday Celebration. Upon arrival we found out the road to the entrance is under construction. When we pulled up to the entrance, I was told there was no valet service due to a system being down?
So I had to drive back down the wrong way of the one way street entrance to park on the 3rd floor of the parking garage and walk back to check in, talk about aggravating!
I voiced my displeasure with that experience to the young lady at the registration desk and she could have cared less.
The place is old and beat up looking, needs a refresh!
It's almost 1 mile walk down the boardwalk to get to any of the bars or restaurants, nightlife. Not a very comfortable walk as we headed back to the Hotel at 12:30 AM!
The pool area is nice but small, get there early, we had some guy and his wife trying to slide their chase lounges right up behind us, touching ours so they could use the shade from our umbrella, people....
We also went to the brunch, mediocre at best, when we were done I found out from another table there was an Omelette station but it was in another room of the restaurant, wondered why our waitress never told us. And, oh yeah, don't sit in the very back room as the A/C vents leak from the ceiling on the 3 tables there.
The best part of the Hotel was the outside bar, good drinks, good apps, good stories from the locals, now that was fun!
Would I go back? Uh, no, and I'm a Marriott Rewards Platinum Member, imagine that!

Room Tip: They do have ocean view rooms, not sure about rates!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 337jeffreyk
marriottbeachfront, Manager at Hollywood Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thanks for your opinions, we appreciate it. The City is enhancing the entrance to our hotel, so this needs to get done, as we all like enhancements. We are happy that you enjoyed the bar, drinks, apps, and conversations. We have so many guests that love the Broadwalk, but if the walk gets too long for you, there is always local transportation options that you may utilize, including bicycles.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The front desk folks are a bit snarky, and housekeeping is less than friendly. However, the gentleman who works in the pool area is exemplary in customer service! His name is Zachary. Very friendly, professional, engaging, and exceeds all customer needs and expectations.
Further, Teresa and Maria in Latitudes Bar are 2 of the best bartenders I've had! Spot on service, engaging interactions, remember my name since the first time I stepped in there! Kudos also need to go to the Manager, Alex (I think). There also is one server in particular that I'd love to mention, but I've forgotten his name. Update to follow!!
I am working disaster recovery, and will be here for some time. I so appreciate good folks that can make my stay more enjoyable. Thanks and keep up the awesome job!!

Room Tip: No guest laundry, no microwaves in rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Victoria S
marriottbeachfront, Manager at Hollywood Beach Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Hello and thanks for your review, and seems like you are enjoying your stay overall with us, we will be sure to pass this review along to all staff.