“Simply the best cupcakes in the world”

Cupcake Delights, Inc
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Holmes Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: Fresh baked delicious cupcakes, coffee, iced coffee, Frappes and cold drinks. We also offer small cakes on special order.
Reviewed January 9, 2018

We were tipped off to this place by a local and it was the best find ever! This family run business make the best cupcakes I have ever had! I’m not a massive fan of cake but this place completely converted me. Such a great range, so fresh and very tasty
Get there early cos once they are gone they’re gone!

1  Thank Travelozzy

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Make a point to pick up some dessert at Cupcake Delights. Go early for your best choices because they get sold out by late afternoon. Hhhhmmm I guess that should tell you how delicious they are! Most moist cupcakes ever and great selections for every palette. Oh and Thursdays it’s 55+ day and all cupcakes as many as you want are a $1.00 off.

CupcakeDelights, Owner at Cupcake Delights, Inc, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your sweet review! Hope to see you again soon!

Thanks ,
Judy

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I went here with my daughter and our friends. The store is clean, bright and pretty. The cupcakes were fantastic! We liked them so much we got some to go too.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

We tried several varieties of cupcakes. All were excellent, especially the "stuffed" varieties. 5 stars!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I don't like cupcakes, yet find myself eating multiple ones from here. Great place to grab a dessert for a dinner party when you don't have time to cook dessert. Be careful, you can't stop at one.