“The Best Breakfast”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Family friendly breakfast and lunch restaurant, open weekdays from seven in the morning until two. Weekends, seven in the morning until one. Delicious home cooked meals and baked goods. Friendly and fast service.
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Delicious! My husband had one of their omelettes and couldn’t eat it all (which is really unusual)! My poached eggs came out over cooked and the waitress noticed it just as she sat the plate down. She immediately took care of it. Great service and we will be back!

Reviewed December 8, 2017

We've been coming to AMI for about 12 yrs. Every year we have breakfast at Minnies every 7-12 days. We keep coming back because the food is always VG, service excellent and prices reasonable. The other day was our first visit this winter season (we are snowbirds) and it was as good if not batter than ever. Over the past 12-18 months Minnies has managed to remodel inside and still maintain it's character. Bravo to the girls for that. My bride had her usual oatmeal, which she said was very good. I had the breakfast BTL with 2 eggs. FABULOUS. It was as good a breakfast BTL as I have had anywhere for any price. Save our places. We will be back next week.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

My mom loves this place for breakfast. The Omlettes are huge. The food is pretty good and they are funny waitresses.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

My husband falls asleep dreaming of the country fried steak breakfast !! Staff is lovely - great spot

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

My husband & I loved eating here...5 out of the 7 days of our vacation. The food was delicious and chatting with the staff actually helped both of us to visit some really cool places on the island. We ordered different dishes each day, the Big Easy, breakfast burrito, sand dollar egg sandwich, country eggs Benedict. All fantastic. This is a small breakfast joint, so getting there early would be recommended. It is cash only, but was not an issue for us.