Old traditional Florida style construction exterior, brightly painted,beautiful landscaping, and all the modern amenities inside. The room was very clean and nicely furnished, with a kitchenette with a full side fridge, range, microwave and dishwasher. A very nice pool area with a grill, shower and clean restroom, and a very short 1/10th mile walk to a very nice uncrowded beach. Complimentary beach carts, beach mats, towels, chairs, umbrellas and all kinds of kids water toys. Trolley (free) stops 2 blocks away and the trolleys run every 20 minutes all day long and you can get anywhere on the island riding the trolley. One of the nicest places we have stayed along the Florida west coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haley's offers two room studios, motel rooms, one bedroom cottages, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Entire property is SMOKE and PET free. The sandy path to the Gulf of Mexico is only about 100 yards from your door. No roads to cross (except from the Gumbo Limbo House) Free use of beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and beach carts. Heated Pool, AC/heat, basic cable, TV, gas grills. All rooms and property have free wireless Wi-Fi. Free island wide trolley to dinning, shopping and all kinds of activates. Coffee makers with coffee and bath amenities. Most units have full kitchens except for a few motel rooms. They include Cook top or stoves, dishes and serve-ware and more. All rooms have a minimum of coffee maker and small refrigerator. Family owned and operated Book Direct for Best Deals. See "Specials" on our website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Haleys Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleys Hotel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel And Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, Florida