All reviews beach chairs anna maria garden house small bathroom staff was friendly and accommodating short walk to the beach short stay bed was comfortable the kitchen coffee pot old florida charm free trolley romantic getaway pots and pans beach vacation trolley stop tom
Reviewed January 20, 2018

Another couple, my husband and I stayed at Haley's for one night mid-January. We found it hard finding accommodation that wasn't a vacation rental, but Haley's was just perfect. The motel is within walking distance to many restaurants and coffee shops. The other couple stayed in room number 8; close to the pool, away from the main road. It was a bit smaller than room 1, where my husband and I stayed. The motel was just a short walk from the beach and has beach chairs, buggy's and other beach paraphernalia for guests to use while staying. We stayed in room one, which, while close to the main road, was fine because traffic on the island is pretty sparse at night. Our room had been recently updated (very well) and had a small kitchen and table for eating, as well as a shower in the bathroom. If we are able to return for a longer stay, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Unfortunately we hit a cold spell so I can't report on the pool or other outdoor areas.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We spent one night at Haley’s Motel and found it charming. The room was nicely furnished and clean. The small kitchenette was so useful for breakfast and as a workspace. The weather was bad so we weren’t able to use the pool or the beach at the end of the street.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Tom B, Owner at Haleys Motel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Glad you liked it. Please come back when you can stay longer!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Our Upstairs Room was very Large and Spacious, quiet, no road noise, and 1 short block to beach and the hotel has a nice warm pool. I paid a bit more than could have for one of their hotel rooms, but for a couple's trip it was so worth it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BandwagonPa
Tom B, Owner at Haleys Motel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

So glad you enjoyed your stay.
Room "A" where you stayed is our premier single room.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

My sister and I just got back from a short stay to check out the Island and boy is this Motel in a nice location for everything in Anna Maria's North end. The staff are very pleasant and they are continuing working on updating the Motel. You will have everything you need in your room and plenty of towels, chairs and umbrellas for the beach. Be sure and check this place out!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Tom B, General Manager at Haleys Motel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Thanks!
Remodeling is about complete - come back and see us again soon

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

My wife n I stayed for 5 days here. Very clean rooms and helpful staff. Rooms are comfortable and have small kitchenette. Short two minute walk to beach and they have everything you need for the beach. Quite area and nice to relax. Close to several restaurants that are great! 5 stars

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple