“Breakfast of champions ”

Peach's - Holmes Beach
Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch for over 20 years! Open daily from 6AM to 2:30PM, closed on Christmas Day and Thanksgiving. Locally owned and operated, stop in today and find out why we call ourselves fast, fresh, and friendly!
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

We rode the free trolley up to Peachs after hearing its a great locals place for breakfast. We were seated quick with our daughter and drinks were brought FAST. Honestly service was impeccable. I think we were there for like 30 min total and when you have an infant daughter that’s a darn dream, haha. I had the Baja wrap which was delicious with grits. They were wonderful and our daughter loved them too. My husband has his usual waffle with a side of bacon. Great experience.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

We stopped by here to grab some sandwiches for lunch one day. It is located in a strip shopping center so parking was available. We decided to order our food to go so we could get back to the beach but it looked like a nice place to stay and eat in as well. Food was made promptly for us and was very tasty! Can't wait to come back next year for breakfast other folks we talked to said their breakfast food is all delicious!

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Busy place with really efficient service. Good breakfast and coffee. Had the eggs benedict. Hollandaise tasted different than any I’d had before but not bad.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

We stopped by Peach's Restaurant for breakfast during our stay on Anna Maria Island and it was absolutely perfect. The restaurant is immaculately clean, the staff was very friendly and the food was excellent. I particularly liked the grits which were creamy and perfectly cooked. A great way to start the day.

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Just sign in and wait a few minutes for seats to open up. You will be making a mistake if you don't! There's no wait for a seat at the counter though. Peach's has the best fresh brewed decaf coffee, so have to assume the hi-octane stuff is good too. Service is top notch and the food comes out quickly. The perfect size breakfast (#3) for me is just $5.29 and that INCLUDES the coffee. One egg, choice of toast and lovely bowl of fresh fruit is my deal. My hubby is more adventurous and shared his blueberry pancakes today. Yesterday he had the amazing Eggs Benedict. Met new people with each visit while we waited for a table. Just a superb place for breakfast. Oops, you're going? Guess I'll have to get in line after you in the morning :)