“Delicious...”

Scott's Deli
Ranked #14 of 41 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Welcome. Here is what you can expect from us at Scott's Deli- great food, great value, friendly service and a happy atmosphere. All the ingredients are locally sourced and always fresh. I also love to bake, so in addition to our standard menu, new treats will be featured weekly.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I work on anna maria, and we order from Scotts at least once a week. I cant say enough about the food, and the lovely lady who always delivers. The philly cheesesteak 'is the best on the island'...so says all my male coworkers who have had it. Their breakfast sandwiches are delicious. And the veggie wraps are amazing...and dont forget a side of their homemade potato salad. Love this place!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The people are super nice. And the food is excellent. The Philly cheese steak. Is the best I've had. I cannot say enough good about this place. I highly recommend Scott's Deli. The prices are competitive it's not over priced. And they also deliver. It's a must to have lunch or breakfast. I have never been disappointed with any of there food or services. So if you find yourself looking for place to eat check this place out.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We had sandwiches delivered to the Harrington House during our vacation in July. I did not expect them to be so GOOD! The staff at Scott's are very courteous and friendly, and they deliver very fast! Will order again when we visit again. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We ate hear twice. Once, at the deli. 2 days later, we did not want to leave the beach, so we called Scott's and they delivered.....right to the beach! What service!!! And the sandwiches are huge. Easy to share or eat on half forlunch and one for a snack later!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I am usually not a sandwich eater but this place changed my mind. Their sandwichs are delicious. They were so good that we ordered them two days in a row. Also the fact that they will deliver to your home or on the beach was a plus!