“Tuna Melt....yum”

Scott's Deli
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Welcome. Here is what you can expect from us at Scott's Deli- great food, great value, friendly service and a happy atmosphere. All the ingredients are locally sourced and always fresh. I also love to bake, so in addition to our standard menu, new treats will be featured weekly.
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I wasn't hungry so I tried just a "bite" of my husband's tuna melt. It was sooooo good I had another "bite" and another. The tuna was so fresh! Our friends shared a chicken wrap and loved it. Big portions, fresh and fast. We are heading back today but I am getting my own tuna melt and NOT sharing!

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Although the prices are a little high, this place has GREAT sandwiches. Friendly staff & they deliver.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Very popular sandwich shop. Would highly recommend the roast beef sandwich. Delicious. They do deliveries and even deliver to the beach!!!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I work on anna maria, and we order from Scotts at least once a week. I cant say enough about the food, and the lovely lady who always delivers. The philly cheesesteak 'is the best on the island'...so says all my male coworkers who have had it. Their breakfast sandwiches are delicious. And the veggie wraps are amazing...and dont forget a side of their homemade potato salad. Love this place!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The people are super nice. And the food is excellent. The Philly cheese steak. Is the best I've had. I cannot say enough good about this place. I highly recommend Scott's Deli. The prices are competitive it's not over priced. And they also deliver. It's a must to have lunch or breakfast. I have never been disappointed with any of there food or services. So if you find yourself looking for place to eat check this place out.