“Good food after a fun day”

Seagrass Pub and Grill
Ranked #11 of 62 Restaurants in Homosassa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Excellent food with a comfortable feeling, not in the least stuffy. Highly recommend the coconut shrimp.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

As I read a review from Mar 9, I thought I had written mine already. We had a similar experience, but we stayed. My friend arrived first to save seats for 3 of us on the deck near the bar, around 5pm, Mar 16. We had never been there before so didn't know who to ask for service, bartender or server. My friend asked server for menus and specials, but the server (Terri) seemed extremely annoyed and WE HARDLY EVER SAW HER. She told my friend there were no specials, yet there really were. If Terri has a problem with her employer or assignment, she needs to take it up with employer and not take it out on the customers. We watched the other server come and go and be extremely attentive to her guests. We chose this location because of the 4.2 star review. I would give this visit a 2. Drinks were small and expensive. Food was ok. Musician was entertaining. Parking lot was FULL FULL, yet the restaurant/bar was less than a quarter full. Where do you park when the restaurant is in full swing?
We are good tippers for good service. Enuf said.

3  Thank MomIsInDaHouse
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with the beauty of this restaurant. You can eat inside, on screened patio or outside on the water. My spouse had a cup of clam chowder and said it was delicious. His shrimp scampi was below average. My grilled scallops were very gritty with sand. Would not order those again

1  Thank Sewinggrandma
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

We expected good but not great food, but got the latter. The Parmesan Crusted Cobia dinners were outstanding as were the Copia Sandwiches. Excellent service and nice waterside setting. Noisy inside but very pleasant outside.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

After a great 1/2 day of swimming with the gentle manatees we ate here loved it!
Karen our server was great the New England clam chowder was delicious so was the fish and chips could of used more fries!
Fun crowd, live music, good band on the water would return!

Manager10386, General Manager at Seagrass Pub and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Thank you for taking ;the time to respond. I am off today but tomorrow I will make the adjustment you suggested on the amount of fries with the Fish & Chips.

Mike