“Great food after a Blue Heaven Manatee Tour!”

Seagrass Pub and Grill
Ranked #10 of 59 Restaurants in Homosassa
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Loved the Veggie egg rolls and Cuban pulled pork and fried rice! Great way to finish off our manatee adventure!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Late lunch, had to wait and look around to find someone to seat us. Emily was our server. No smiles, no chit chat, no personality to speak of...her service reflected it as well. The kitchen is slow, after waiting to be seated, it was over 30 minutes before our food arrived...one burger and one order of boneless chicken wings. The wings looked like McDonald's Chicken nuggets. The were fried hard and dried out. $23.00 for that order. Plain burger, no sides. Little pricey.The menu is somewhat limited with fresh veggies. Some fish is offered grilled, mostly blackened. They do offer beer and alcohol. You will need to watch your step, as the booths are elevated and the tables are bar stool height. Not suitable for wheel chairs. The patio outside would be better suited for a w/chair. The fish sandwich is made from frozen swai. No fresh fish to be had here. All in all not a good visit and will not visit again. Also note they charge a 2 % fee on credit card usage. Really..

2  Thank Byrdie122
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Eating my the water is always a pleasure. Food was good. Service very good. I could have stayed all day and watched the wild life and boaters.

Manager10386, Manager at Seagrass Pub and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. And we are glad you enjoyed your day with us.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Excellent food with a comfortable feeling, not in the least stuffy. Highly recommend the coconut shrimp.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

As I read a review from Mar 9, I thought I had written mine already. We had a similar experience, but we stayed. My friend arrived first to save seats for 3 of us on the deck near the bar, around 5pm, Mar 16. We had never been there before so didn't know who to ask for service, bartender or server. My friend asked server for menus and specials, but the server (Terri) seemed extremely annoyed and WE HARDLY EVER SAW HER. She told my friend there were no specials, yet there really were. If Terri has a problem with her employer or assignment, she needs to take it up with employer and not take it out on the customers. We watched the other server come and go and be extremely attentive to her guests. We chose this location because of the 4.2 star review. I would give this visit a 2. Drinks were small and expensive. Food was ok. Musician was entertaining. Parking lot was FULL FULL, yet the restaurant/bar was less than a quarter full. Where do you park when the restaurant is in full swing?
We are good tippers for good service. Enuf said.

3  Thank MomIsInDaHouse