The Chassahowitzka Hotel(Homosassa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$80
Plantation on Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$129
Hotels.com
US$98
US$92
Best Western Crystal River Resort(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$165
US$155
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River(Crystal River)(Great Value!)
US$108
HIExpress.com
US$75
US$72
Econo Lodge(Crystal River)
US$59
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 31, 2016

Bella Oasis is a decent place to stay. True, it is not the Ritz, however, are you paying 5 star prices. We found room 119 to be neat and clean. NO smoke odor. Pillow top mattress was quite comfy. Modern flat screen TV. Good cable service. Fridge and microwave. This is an older property, but being a Florida native, I like the old Florida feel. We enjoyed the bar and grill also. Pricing for food and beverage is reasonable and the food good. We spent 3 nights, including a Saturday, and had no problem with noise. We found the staff efficient and the other guests friendly. Bella Oasis is a fun place to stay. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2016

Sharon at the desk was nice when she checked me in. The room was barely passable, and most likely would have caused my wife to want to stay somewhere else. But I was there on a group trip and I stuck it out. Room also had residual smoke smell.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ScubaStuke
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

It looks like pet hair and dust built up for a year behind the night stand. Shower is moldy and dirty and gross! Top of the electric outlet is cover in dust. The heating and cooling system has mold in the loovers and very dusty!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angie R
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

This is a good place considering that it only costs about 50 dollars a night. I expected to be worse. The breakfast is really poor but except that everything was just fine. Especially if you only come to homosassa for the manatee tour this motel is fine. Many restaurant in the neighborhood. I would definitely recommend cody's roadhouse for dinner (so good!!)

Stayed: December 2015
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

Bathroom shower has no water pressure and not consistent with temperatures, there was only one towel in our room with a 6 person family and our kid went to go get more towels and they would not let us have anymore, stated "we don't have any to just give out to you guys" then kicked my kids out of the pool 45 minutes early when it closed at 9 pm and made them get out at 8:15 saying "well you will freeze anyways." And my "non-smoking" room wreaked of smoke, now all my clothes smell like smoke, it is coming through the vents i think. The reason they call this place oasis is because there is a bar in the motel and there are drunk loud people keeping me awake right now, which is the reason im writing this. Get with the program people.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family