See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Daughter came down from NY To visit but wanted to have her own little place to stay. Upon checking it the room had apparently had a mini fridge but someone stole it.
She was given another room.
On her last night after spending a short time in the room visiting with her sister she noticed a roach crawling in her hair.
If your not expecting much this place could be OK. Clost to a lot of things, walking distance to Publix Super Market, Walgreens, CVS, And a few places to eat.

Room Tip: If its a party go pool side.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2016

Bella Oasis is a decent place to stay. True, it is not the Ritz, however, are you paying 5 star prices. We found room 119 to be neat and clean. NO smoke odor. Pillow top mattress was quite comfy. Modern flat screen TV. Good cable service. Fridge and microwave. This is an older property, but being a Florida native, I like the old Florida feel. We enjoyed the bar and grill also. Pricing for food and beverage is reasonable and the food good. We spent 3 nights, including a Saturday, and had no problem with noise. We found the staff efficient and the other guests friendly. Bella Oasis is a fun place to stay. We would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2016

Sharon at the desk was nice when she checked me in. The room was barely passable, and most likely would have caused my wife to want to stay somewhere else. But I was there on a group trip and I stuck it out. Room also had residual smoke smell.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ScubaStuke
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

It looks like pet hair and dust built up for a year behind the night stand. Shower is moldy and dirty and gross! Top of the electric outlet is cover in dust. The heating and cooling system has mold in the loovers and very dusty!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angie R
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

This is a good place considering that it only costs about 50 dollars a night. I expected to be worse. The breakfast is really poor but except that everything was just fine. Especially if you only come to homosassa for the manatee tour this motel is fine. Many restaurant in the neighborhood. I would definitely recommend cody's roadhouse for dinner (so good!!)

Stayed: December 2015