“Family dining ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this Italian restaurant!! The food is amazing and so is the bakery with all the homemade desserts!! David our waiter was amazing!! Best service I have received while on vacation! The clams are a must try!

1  Thank Jennifer M

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Sal and his staff do everything to make you feel like you're at home sitting at your own table and providing great food! The menu has loads of Italian Favorites. And then right Down to dessert with all his fabulous baked goods that almost make impossible for you to make it out the door when you're finished! Mangia, mangia!

1  Thank ariagirl
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I'm spoiled when it comes to Italian Restaurants coming from New York City. I have had a lot of not good Italian food here in Florida but Argento's is not one of those. The food is close to what I used to enjoy back home. I would not hesitate to make a return visit and try a different item from their menu.

1  Thank Russell S
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We had a crew of three couples, and EVERYTHING we ordered was outstanding. Pizza, Spicy Spaghetti, Meatball Sub, Salads, fresh garlic bread, Baked Ziti, EVERYTHING. My new favorite Italian restaurant.

1  Thank Peggy M
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were on our vacation and stopped here. My MIL had been there several times and said it was wonderful . We are there at lunch time about 1:30p. It wasn't busy but there were about 5 tables occupied . Our waiter Guido(?)
took our drink order. I wanted half sweet and half unsweetened iced tea. He brought me unsweetened and sugar packets! What restaurant can't make sweet tea in the south?
Warm bread was brought to the table with marinara which was good . We ordered cheese sticks which also we tasty . My husband and I order the 2 entrees for $22.95. He got lasagna and I got chicken Marsala . He liked his but my chicken had no seasonings with little flavor . It was like they just tossed some linguine on the plate with no olive oil or butter. Just plain. My daughter ordered ravioli and meatballs again mediocre. MIL ordered eggplant with green beans which she said was delicious.
Food was overpriced due to the quality!!

Overall, the server disappeared. He was talking to the girls at the dessert case. He wasn't interested in serving his customers nor did he have a personality. We were there for over 2 hours for lunch! Terrible service!!

I won't return when I'm visiting the area.