“Italian cuisine at it's best...”

Argento's Italian Bistro & Pastry Shop
Ranked #5 of 101 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I often eat here because of the delicious food , atmosphere , service and also because it 'feels' like Home and I am experiencing a family like attitude from all..The pastry bar is OUTSTANDING TOO...

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We were told about this place from some New York Italian friends and how good it was. Outstanding!!!! I thought We were in the North End in Boston. Real veal , yes real veal perfectly cooked and the Marcella sauce was perfect with lots of shrooms and garlic. The angel hair pasta was perfect and did I mention the sauce?perfect not to sweet not to bold and a nice little portion to dip the hot garlic rolls/ bread sticks/ little loafs what ever they were they were great.the cold food was cold and fresh and the hot food hot ! Did I mention great bakery with lots of good stuff . Great server and fast service. I will be back !

1  Thank alozam
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this Italian restaurant!! The food is amazing and so is the bakery with all the homemade desserts!! David our waiter was amazing!! Best service I have received while on vacation! The clams are a must try!

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Sal and his staff do everything to make you feel like you're at home sitting at your own table and providing great food! The menu has loads of Italian Favorites. And then right Down to dessert with all his fabulous baked goods that almost make impossible for you to make it out the door when you're finished! Mangia, mangia!

1  Thank ariagirl
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I'm spoiled when it comes to Italian Restaurants coming from New York City. I have had a lot of not good Italian food here in Florida but Argento's is not one of those. The food is close to what I used to enjoy back home. I would not hesitate to make a return visit and try a different item from their menu.

1  Thank Russell S