“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Had dinner there tonight. The eggplant parm was wonderful! My husband had the large calzone and it was huge! There was so much food we brought most of it home. The service was excellent, we never felt rushed. Stopped by the bakery on the way out and bought some cannolis. They were super! The best I've had in awhile.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

food's ok, service is terrible. Always crowded - might be a little cheaper than most. Might be ok if you have an endless amount of time,

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I often eat here because of the delicious food , atmosphere , service and also because it 'feels' like Home and I am experiencing a family like attitude from all..The pastry bar is OUTSTANDING TOO...

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We were told about this place from some New York Italian friends and how good it was. Outstanding!!!! I thought We were in the North End in Boston. Real veal , yes real veal perfectly cooked and the Marcella sauce was perfect with lots of shrooms and garlic. The angel hair pasta was perfect and did I mention the sauce?perfect not to sweet not to bold and a nice little portion to dip the hot garlic rolls/ bread sticks/ little loafs what ever they were they were great.the cold food was cold and fresh and the hot food hot ! Did I mention great bakery with lots of good stuff . Great server and fast service. I will be back !

1  Thank alozam
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this Italian restaurant!! The food is amazing and so is the bakery with all the homemade desserts!! David our waiter was amazing!! Best service I have received while on vacation! The clams are a must try!

1  Thank Jennifer M