All reviews beach bar watching the boats fully equipped kitchen fish hidden gem last minute home away from home take care relaxing stay small beach new friends great place heather dockside apartment canal florida
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

They were busy, but they know how to take care of business! My daughter & I stopped by for lunch & we were pleased with food, service & overall visit. Right on the beach, too. Can't ask for anything more!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Two week stay in late January. Everything was perfect. Had to add a pet at the last minute, and that was worked out with good humor and compassion. This place is perfectly situated for a mid-coast Florida getaway!

George and Suzie

Room tip: Just explain what you need!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Finding the Dockside was a blessing. I had a terrible experiance in 2 other hotels in the area. And then I found the Dockside Inn. They were wonderful and thier inn is great. It was bright and clean and very well equipted for a relaxing stay. I would recommed it to everyone. Thanks Heather for a great stay. And Coco the poodle says thank you too.
Cherra C.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Not bad but old and needs updating. Food is also for an older crowd. Never stayed at the hotel part but it also looks a bit old. Sam's beach bar would be a better choice for food. Looks out on a small beach but has beautiful sunsets.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

We live in Lutz Florida. We like to be on salt water so we decided to go to Hudson dockside inn for a 3 day weekend. The owners Heather in Craig made our visit special . We brought our boat and We had friends show up with their boat as well . We brought fish back from our fishing trip and Heather helped us clean our fish. I must say these owners are the friendliest and accommodating owners I've ever come across. They will do whatever they can to make your visit special . The rooms are extremely neat and they supply everything you need except food and clothes. We were about 15 miles off shore and a homing pigeon landed on the boat it allowed me to pick it up and keep it warm for the trip back to land. The grouper in our picture was released. It was not long enough-- it was 21" but we had to have 24". We are looking forward to this trip again in Jan.

Date of stay: November 2017