“no onger in business”

Villano's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 107 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 22, 2018

This restaurant has changed hands several times in the past year or so and is now call Johnnys I think. Please up date.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Leo & Joes has been my go to for Pizza for 30+ years, they have their ups and downs like any establishment but have had more downs than ups recently so we decided to branch out and test the waters. I initially picked Villano's because it was on the way home from picking my wife up from work. Prices were great so we said what the hell and ordered. The place is small and not very impressive (sorry guys) but don't be fooled. Ordered the special of pizza and wings that night and been ordering every time since. We make it to Leo & Joes only when we want to sit down for a meal now and have hit it on the "high" spots thus far. But even on the highs my go to has become Villano's. We had them make a ton of stuff for a family gathering and they didn't disappoint. Pizza, Ziti, salads, wings, all good can't forget the calzone either, its HUGE!!!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2017

I will never eat here again. I keep trying because it's right around the corner from my house. But I am disappointed every time I go there. They are quick. But I don't believe they have ever ever cleaned their eating area. So what must the kitchen be like. I threw away my calzone immediately after I opened the to-go box. NASTY

Reviewed October 26, 2016

My drove all night from Illinois and were too tired to go out. I had chicken parmesan and my husband had pizza. Both were good. The portion of chicken was huge. Both items arrived super hot..

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Villano's is not the most flashy restaurant but they have the best New York Style pizza we have had in the area. They did not skimp on the meat and veggies on the pizza and one slice is a whole meal by itself!