“LUNCH OR DINNER”

Best of Philly Cheesesteak
Ranked #10 of 107 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed July 9, 2018

one of the best philly subs in Florida ordered lunch for delivery from my job great fast and hot go there for dinner also love the bigger place very nice place

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Good food. Quick to order and receive food. I complaints. Lots of seating. Sodas are canned. No fountain drinks. Teas avail. Take out available as is delivery.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Casual dining with a lot subs to choose from. They are cooked on the grill while you wait and assembled with condiments to your choosing. The bun was fresh and the meat had seasoning in it. I look forward to eating there each time I am in the area.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

Looking for a good Philly cheesesteak sandwich. The bread was excellent. Would have liked a little more of a juicy texture, but meat good, not dry. I think I might some worchershire sauce with me.....personal preference

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Couldn't resist trying it out when it had such great reviews.. We were very disappointed. The staff was so friendly but the philly steak sandwich was a huge disappointment. The meat was more like ground beef with NO flavor at all. Needless to say I am glad we tried it but we will NOT go back. If this is what everyone was raving about they live sheltered lives regarding this cheesesteak sandwich place ...

2  Thank littledago

Been to Best of Philly Cheesesteak? Share your experiences!