“Great condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxurious Dining and Living Room
Master bedroom with Cal. King including patio doors and window to watch the sunsets
Master Bedroom En Suite Bath
Side Bar
2nd Bedroom with a Queen and Babies R Us Crib
2nd bedroom with Tv
2nd  Full Bath
3rd Bedroom
Full over Full Bunk Bed with Trundl
Stainless Steel appliances throughout  Kitchen fully stocked with many extras
New Washer/Dryer for your convenience with supplies
Breathtaking Patio Views
Extra lawn chairs include and 2 chairs for beach, umbrella and beach toys
BBQ  Supplied Utensils in Kitchen
Swim in the Poo or a Relaxing Evening in Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
Reef Club
Private Path to the Gulf of Mexico
Live each day, as if it's your last
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
M8087WTla...
“Great condo”
Reviewed July 10, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We loved our stay in 109. Beautifully decorated and updated. Beds were super comfy. The kitchen has everything you need to cook meals. We loved being on the first floor for the convenience of the exterior stairs. We would definitely stay there again.

14 Jul 2018
Thank you so much for the Awwwesome review Laurie! Miss seeing you and Bubba this summer but maybe the fall. So glad you got to enjoy my Time Out chair. Chat soon!! See ya on the Seashore!!
Jeff D
Orlando, Florida
“Best Place!”
Reviewed July 2, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here. The condo was super clean and the beds were really comfortable. Sunsets and evening storms topped off great beach days. The pool separated the condo from the beach, but it was a nice pit stop on the way back from the beach. We had a great week and will look into booking for next year. The owner was super nice and very reasonable.

3 Jul 2018
Thank you so much Jeff and Amber for the wonderful review. I'm so thrilled you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to having you again soon.
Shoe glazed you came!!
Vicki V
“2018 vaca”
Reviewed June 14, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Condo was fantastic. Plenty of room for our family of 6. We had everything we needed - kitchen is well stocked and plenty of towels! And the pool and beach are right there! Several options of restaurants within walking distance. Definitely recommend and can’t wait to go back!

16 Jun 2018
Thank you Vicki for the wonderful review. I'm so glad your family had such a fun time. I look forward to your next stay. Shore could you came. Chat soon Colleen
rgtools
Marysville, Kansas
“Wonderful condo and so close to the beach”
Reviewed June 3, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This condo was a perfect get away for our sibling get together. We had 10 adults (brought an air mattress but could of easily slept on couch and on the deck in the nice weather) Loved the fact that it was so close to both the pool and the beach. Having beach towels and floatation devices available for use was very nice so didn't have to add the extras to our luggage. Having spices and condiments available to use was also an added plus so didn't have to go buy everything for just one week. We loved the "Red Lion" bar/grill just a short walk north, good food at very reasonable prices. Owner was more than generous in offering to get me crutches from a friend of hers there, after I had a mishap on the way to Florida. Definitely went above and beyond to help with that. We definitely will be looking forward to going again. Thanks so much.

Your age range 50-64
4 Jun 2018
Thank yous o much Glenda for the wonderful review. I'm happy your family had a great time at the beach, and hope your healing as well. Thanks again and Shore glad you came.
Irishkath...
“It was perfect!!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

You couldn’t have asked for a nicer condo, every thing was so comfortable, the living room couch, the beds, never once did I wake up with a back ache, which is my normal, sitting on the porch watching the sunset, walking the beach in the AM with grand kids, kids loved the pool, close to stores, the beach is beautiful, so clean, no litter anywhere, Laundry great washer and dryer. The condo is great, I hated to leave, I wished I lived there, you can’t go wrong staying at Reef Club Condo, I will return, Thank you Colleen, it was great, including the weather!!!

27 Apr 2018
Thank you so much Kathy for all the kind words in your review. So glad you enjoyed the new beds. I'm thrilled you had so much fun with your grandkids. I look forward to your next stay. Have a wonderful summer, May the wind always be in your Sails!
Happy Mother's Day Early!! Colleen
Jane S
“Fantastic Condo!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I experienced the trip of a Lifetime while staying at this condominium. Just a skip and a hop and you are walking on the sandy beaches, swimming in the warm ocean water, or enjoying the pool and hot tub. You can relax while sitting on the patio listening to the ocean waves or delight in the Breathtaking views of the sunsets. There are LOTS of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Anything you need while vacationing on the beach this condo has!! Come & See For Yourself- You Will Not Be Disappointed!!

26 Apr 2018
Thank so Much Jane for your wonderful review and sharing and making memories at my condo. So glad you had an Awesome birthday week. See ya next year!! Colleen
Reviewed April 14, 2018 for a stay in May 2017

18 Apr 2018
Thank you for your wonderful review. I hope you come visit again soon, it was a pleasure to share my condo with your family.
Shore glad you came again
Colleen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing