“Second Stay Even Better!!!”
Enjoy a Family Meal or a Cocktail while watching the  Gorgeous Sunset on this large Gulfview Patio
Put your feet up and relax and enjoy the Flat Screen TV after a day of shopping or at The Beach in this lovely spacious living room Relax and Enjoy this beautiful Master Bedroom with Flat Screen TV, King Bed, Master Bathroom and Private Patio Entrance. What a view to wake up to!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Relax and Enjoy this beautiful Master Bedroom with Flat Screen TV, King Bed, Master Bathroom and Private Patio...
Heated Community Pool/Hot Tub/Tennis Court with Ocean Views
Let the kids or guests wind down and enjoy the twin beds and flat screen TV in this cozy guest bedroom
Bathe the kids after a day at The Beach or let the guests get ready for the day in this spacious guest Bathroom with...
Entertain while whipping that amazing dinner up, or enjoy a family meal at this spacious dining area with seating for 4
No need to go to the laundromat when you have a convenient Washer/Dryer inside this lovely condo
Pack a lunch for the family or enjoy whipping up a an amazing meal in this beautifully updated and stocked kitchen with...
Start your day off right by getting ready in this lovely Master Bathroom with double sinks and a walk in shower
Wind down and enjoy a Family Movie in this spacious Living Area with scenic views of The Gulf
Entertain while prepping that Family Meal in this stylish newly updated Kitchen and Breakfast Bar with Granite Counter...
2 Bedroom/2 Bath Condo-Reflections of The Gulf-Indian Rocks Beach, FL
Enjoy a game of Tennis with this On-Site Tennis Court with Ocean View
Enjoy a Family Meal or a Cocktail while watching the Gorgeous Sunset on this large Gulfview Private Enclosed Patio
Entertain while packing a lunch for beach day or prepping a meal for the family in this beautifully updated kitchen...
Reflections of The Gulf-Indian Rocks Beach, FL-2 Bed/2Bath Condominium with Ocean View
Grill up some steaks or that Fresh Catch on your own Private Outdoor Grill while enjoying the Ocean Breeze
Wake up to a Gorgeous Sunrise while sipping on a cup of coffee or unwind with a glass of wine enjoying the Sunset on...
Clearwater Beach
Pier 60  on Clearwater Beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
vuarnetre...
Montreal, Canada
“Second Stay Even Better!!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed in this condo in 2015 and in September. It is beautiful and bright and perfectly located. Corner Unit with perfect views and private access to the beach. Just walk right out of the lanai (no lobby). Unit is next to the pool and sauna.

Unit was clean and bright and well maintained. Nicely furnished with large TV's and comfortable seating. Several good restaurants and pubs nearby. We enjoyed long beach walks and the beautiful sunsets. Could not have been more pleased.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location and appearance of the unit.
Liked least: It rained one day.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
9 Nov 2016
Glad you enjoyed it this year also. Let us know when you are ready to return.
Ryan F
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 for a stay in November 2015

I wanted to write a review right after we stayed here, but the property was taken down for a time so this is the first I've personally seen it back up on the rental market. I want to start out by saying I am a very "pleasable" person. I overlook a lot when I'm at my happy place...the beach! I have also never left a review before....so this should say alot about how upset I was.
I was not very happy with this condo management...the beach and location AWESOME...condo maintenance not so much. The floors were filthy, you could not take your shoes off without having your feet look like your just crossed a dirt road...very dusty...not 'beach sand' dirty...it was dusty. So my husband went out and bought a Swiffer so we could clean the floors ourselves. The shower curtain fell down the first time my dad tried to use the shower. The pool was dirty and cold and "hot" tub was freezing. WORST of all.....there were BUGS (Cockroachs) in the kitchen...in the cabinets and on the floor in plain sight. We thought okay, its Florida, but the next day there was a fresh batch for us. Each problem we had I called management...first the dirty floors...we received an oh I'm sorry, we'll tell the cleaning staff...then the cold pool/hot tub....a maintenance man came out fixed it....and the bugs...a exterminator came out....but really...our vacation was ruined at that point....day after day of issues/bugs. My dad left immediately after we found bugs....and we ended up leaving a day or two early....we rented a hotel room in Orlando. ANY apology would have been nice...instead they were just tired of hearing from us....like we were just a bunch of complainers. I was so excited for this trip...I was just diagnosed with heart failure a few months prior....so my dream stay-on-the-beach vacation was pretty much ruined. Broke my heart. I hope someone gets a much better stay then we received...the reviews fooled me.

Liked best: Beach!!
Liked least: Bugs!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
7 Nov 2016
I'm a little confused by your Review. You are saying you stayed in the condo in 2015, over one year ago. I"m sorry, but we don't have a reservation in your name. Maybe you stayed in a different unit of Reflections. And we have never had cockroaches in that Unit. We have a scheduled pest control group come in there regularly. And if anything inside the condo is broken or falls down, we want to hear about it so we can fix it. We don't have a record of anyone calling and asking about these things. I'm sorry your trip was ruined. But I don't think it was this condo. The guests that stayed in this condo in Nov 2015 are back in that Unit now as returned guests. So they really liked it. They have also already rebooked for a 2017 return trip.
CPD48
Sydney, Canada
“We'll be back!”
Reviewed May 13, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay in this well equipped condo. The location was excellent. Marcia and her staff were terrific.

More towels and better pillows would enhance the experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condition and location of the condo.
Liked least: Not enough towels and soft pillows.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
zoebear20...
Largo, Florida
“I would definitely recommend this condo.”
Reviewed December 9, 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I would definitely recommend this condo. Loved it, so cozy & homey. The beds were very comfy. The living room couch & chair were the best for comfort. Felt like home. Walk out the patio doors into a screened patio which faces the beach & pool. Very Secure building, you need a key to get into the building, pool & beach. There was also a security guard on duty night time, very very nice man, helped us in with our shopping bags & groceries. I would love to stay there again.
Thanks for sharing your home.
Vicki Brake & Eileen Snelgrove from Newfoundland Canada

Families with young children
IN
Reviewed July 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
GA
Reviewed June 3, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed May 6, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing