“Beauty and the Beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of House Front of House after dark
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Front of House after dark
Underside of House with Wings and Hammocks
Front Screen Porch with Day Bed
Screened porch with dining table
Day Bed
Great Room
Great room with vaulted ceiling
Great Room
Walkway to beach
Walkway to beach
Beach Access
Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Tampa, Florida
“Beauty and the Beach”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I stayed at this very warm beach house with our daughter and 7 year old grandson and 2 month old granddaughter for one week. We found the location to be perfect for getting to restaurants and shopping. The beach access was directly across the street, a very short walk. The house itself was comfortable, clean, and well equipped. We admired all the owner's had done to decorate it with interesting beach decor and make it homey for their guests. It was obvious that this was home to them as well. The screened porch gave us hours of outdoor time minus mosquitoes. We liked it so much we've already booked it for next summer, but for 2 weeks instead. If I had to be picky, I would have liked a bigger screen television for my couch potato husband, (ha ha) but wouldn't have gotten him out as much!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Aug 2016
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and thanks for the kind words. It is our second home as my wife and I are just 30 min. away in Tampa ,as well as, my two sons and grand kids. We try to keep it in a way that we would like to rent a home.The bikes are a new addition, hope you enjoyed them. We will see you next year for two week this time.
Most of our renters are repeats. Some have been coming for over 10 years.

Thanks Again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing